Baseball vs Ole Miss Part 2 (SEC Tourney)

One out infield single from Estes.  Tigers going to see a lot of fastballs today, which should be welcome for them after the breaking ball circus last night

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lineup was posted with Jarvis and then Davis, and that's what it's been all tournament. But Davis just batted before Jarvis. Wonder why they made the late switch. 

Just now, WarEagle2423 said:

The lineup was posted with Jarvis and then Davis, and that's what it's been all tournament. But Davis just batted before Jarvis. Wonder why they made the late switch. 

Davis is somewhat cold at the plate and Jarvis is doing OK. That may be why. 

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Andrew strikes out the leadoff in the third.  4 straight Ks on 12 pitches.

He's having the best game of his AU career right now.

Unacceptable Andrew...I'd pull his ass out of the game...In case you're not watching, he just threw a ball...after only throwing 17 straight strikes...and only induces a flyout after four straight Ks.

Olenek flies out harmlessly to Williams.  The Mitchell masterclass continues.  NOW LETS GET SOME RUNS TIGERS

Just now, mustache eagle said:

mitchell is pitching too well for this lineup to not give him some runs.  i hope CBT and gross tell these guys to take care of their pitcher.

Knew Casey Mize hadn't been completely unhittable for the past month, but read over his past five outings he's gotten 12 runs of support total.

Knew Casey Mize hadn't been completely unhittable for the past month, but read over his past five outings he's gotten 12 runs of support total.

how is that possible.  that cant be coincidence?  they let their intensity and focus down because they assume mize will do enough?  i assume its subconscious and mental, but they have to feel some culpability to the guys on the mound.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

how is that possible.  that cant be coincidence?  they let their intensity and focus down because they assume mize will do enough?  i assume its subconscious and mental, but they have to feel some culpability to the guys on the mound.

Personally, I just think they're all fans of other AL Central teams and don't want him going to a division rival 

Williams grounds out to second. 2 out.  Just straight fastballs coming at them today.

Maybe Big Canada will send one of those over the wall tonight.....

Archived