SEC Coach Blasts Malzahn

WDE_OxPx_2010

5 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Very true.

I honestly (for real) don't believe it's legit.

Matter of fact, we may have just unmasked a4e. ?

Could a4e (the other one) be an SEC HC?  

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, around4ever said:

Could a4e (the other one) be an SEC HC?  

I haven't seen any orange facemask being worn in 300,000 seat stadiums, soooooo...

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I haven't seen any orange facemask being worn in 300,000 seat stadiums, soooooo...

Yeah, but with Pruitt now at Tennessee.......

Lots of orange and lots of seats....

2 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Yeah, but with Pruitt now at Tennessee.......

Lots of orange and lots of seats....

Speaking of Pruitt, I wouldn't put those comments past him. 

Just now, around4ever said:

Speaking of Pruitt, I wouldn't put those comments past him. 

I think for those who feel it might be a legit quote, the toss-up is Boom & Pruitt.

17 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Let's not forget that the Ray Rice video coming out when it did is the only reason Gus didn't sign Jonathan Taylor.

Class? Guts? Hah.

He might be a classless goober. But he is our classless goober.

I think it was from Coach Aldolphus Putfark III

29 minutes ago, DAG said:

If it is actually a real quote is indeed someone who actually does care about Chip Lindsey as they went out there way to call out that working relationship. 

That or to create a little discord among the coaching staff... 

5 hours ago, AUsince72 said:

Exactly.  This isn't from a coach.

These are direct quotes from posters on AUFamily.

:beer2:

It's as an a4e quote if I've ever seen one.

My vote is for Kirby, Pruitt, or Muschamp.

I don’t care that Georgia was mentioned in the quote...would Smart love to create disaccord between our staff? Absolutely! Especially since our staff seems to be putting together a special recruiting class. 

On a personal note, I want Gus to pretend that EVERY coach we play this season said it and game plan like he did in Nov for uga and Bama. ?

If legit, Bowlcut.  Would be the typical low-class, gutter comment you would expect.  The Saban reference and that Georgia “kicked the crap” out of AU but merely lost earlier is the dead give away to me.  

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

Mullen, Boom, Pruitt, Smart, Jimbo all would've said that under the guise of anonymity

There is no likelihood of anonymity these days with the internet, social media, leaks everywhere and so forth. Every person that lives in the public spotlight knows that. No SEC coach said that, the writer is just trolling for clicks.

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Now that's frickin images to give me nightmares

Pic reminds me of the glass bird that dips its beak in the glass of water...........Available at all KMART locations.........sale ends June 1, 1977?

I feel like with some of those quotes, I should have been asked for permission or at least have been acknowledged for them.

Just now, auburnphan said:

I feel like with some of those quotes, I should have been asked for permission or at least have been acknowledged for them.

I know, right?!?!

2 minutes ago, AuburnEagle79 said:

Jimbo or Pruitt. Pruitt hates Auburn worse than any coach in the conference. I can guarantee that. 

And to think they wouldn't say something like that is laughable

I can't say I disagree with anything that this coach said in this interview.  What do others disagree with?  My bet is that it was Dan Mullen.  They do not like each other going back to the Cam thing.  

18 hours ago, Mikey said:

Skimmed from this message board is my guess. Nothing there that I haven't seen here multiple times.

No SEC coach would say that, with the risk that the inevitable leaks would happen sooner rather than later.

A little far fetched thinking guys don't you think.  Lindsey's pulled it from this message board huh!  Please tell me what you disagree with that was said.  He just said that Gus underperformed with the talent he had and that the defensive front 7 and the talent we have should have done better.  He said that the offense disappeared too often and that Gus needs to let Chip coach.  Are ya'll angry because it mimics word for word what others that you disagree with have been saying? 

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

Whomever said it, is 100% correct. 

Thank you!  I don't feel like another bash Gus, defend Gus thread but this was spoken as the truth.

15 hours ago, bigbird said:

You are...

In the ultra competitive world of recruiting there are numerous guys who would take a shot to throw shade on this program.  That is why Dan Mullen said it.

Archived