NCAA's Men's Golf Championship Stroke Play

augolf1716

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's misleading when it's listed as T6, annoys me.  It is really a tie for 8th

2 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

We now in 6th

Yeah I was expecting Kent St. to start falling back just did not want to jinx us which I just did.

a two putt here and we are looking good, par..........and it's still gonna cause me a heart attack

11 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I don’t know how anyone plays this game. It is so stressful.?

Been there done that we won the SEC the year after I graduated.......................why I drink a lot of beer lol

43 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Is this the reason we dropped two strokes at once or is this not in the score yet? Hoping some of these other teams behind us have some trouble as well 

AU holding on....and Mancheno with good chance to win the individual....good to be the leader in the club house on this course...

2 minutes ago, BhamCAT said:

whew!  have another..............I am

Had a few already just need to get to match play and take our chances

23 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

I don’t know how anyone plays this game. It is so stressful.?

Lol I was never as good as the friends I played with........one a former Auburn golfer........I was good enough not to hold us up.......I always knew when we started I was playing to reach the 19th hole for my bloody mary xtra olives?........no stress and no headache the next day?

So would AU be better off with UAT choking and Vandy getting in or for UAT to hold their spot? I am pulling for a UAT choke regardless!

2 minutes ago, Grumps said:

So would AU be better off with UAT choking and Vandy getting in or for UAT to hold their spot? I am pulling for a UAT choke regardless!

Wouldn't worry about that for the moment want hurt my feelings if turds choke 

it is 1 vs 8, 2-7, etc.  Not sure how they break this individual tie if it comes to it.  I'd assume sudden death tonight, but I don't know

Archived