NCAA's Men's Golf Championship Stroke Play

augolf1716

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like about a 6 foot putt for Mancheno to win this thing on the 17th

and that's a wrap.  I hate bama as much as anyone, always have.  But with bama in the other bracket, we could meet them tomorrow in the finals.  After playing them in the finals for the SEC championship, it would be pretty cool for that matchup to happen again for the national championship.

Took Oklahoma out...defending champs.....nice work. 

Not to count my chickens but "The Iron Tee" would be cool.  To beat Okie St. and the Fighting Fowler's though......  That, in and of itself, would be super sweet.

War Eagle.

anyone else watching the golfstat website?  that was weird.

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Not to count my chickens but "The Iron Tee" would be cool.  To beat Okie St. and the Fighting Fowler's though......  That, in and of itself, would be super sweet.

War Eagle.

No no no no...dont want them that close...had enough of UAT natties while not even winning their conference for the athletic calendar year ?

11 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

No no no no...dont want them that close...had enough of UAT natties while not even winning their conference for the athletic calendar year ?

And hope lightning strikes the first announcer who refers to this match as "Iron Bowl"......

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

And hope lightning strikes the first announcer who refers to this match as "Iron Bowl"......

"We all know the hostilities between these two on the football field...[cut scene of kick 6] [cut scene of UATs winning drive in 2009]...but that doesn't just end on the gridiron.  Relax, sit back, and enjoy the Iron Bowl of golf..." [end scene. I scream internally and murder the mute button]

29 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

I can't disagree with that.

Just now, AlaskanFAN said:

The turds are killing Duke

Too bad but they bulldozed the dookies right from the beginning....gonna be some short matches.

Archived