NCAA's Men's Golf Championship Stroke Play

augolf1716

12 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

It’s looking like our only hope is going to be Mancheno making up 2 on the back 9. 

Yep Coach understands the situation Mancheno will have to start going for broke soon. Got to put some pressure on the OSU player

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a very positive person you have to be if you played competitive golf but it ain't looking good at the moment running out of holes. I have seen many times were holes were made up in a hurry but we have to put pressure on them to start it. Just takes one hole come on Brandon

5 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Unless we do something it will be over after the 15th hole.

surprised how one sided all the matches are....

54 minutes ago, AU64 said:

surprised how one sided all the matches are....

It happens sometimes Brandon and Webb got behind the eight ball after the first 4 hole 2 down then you start pressing yourself and it just gets worst both are freshmen. Still need to get experience even after playing 5 rounds on this course. Plus remember this is OSU's home course which is a huge advantage 

Well damn would have been great to play the frickin turds for it just not meant to be. We are young and future is bright. I said the day Coach Nick was hired from UCF we will win a National championship someday. Future is so bright gotta wear shades.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

It happens sometimes Brandon and Webb got behind the eight ball after the first 4 hole 2 down then you start pressing yourself and it just gets worst both are freshmen. Still need to get experience even after playing 5 rounds on this course. Plus remember this is OSU's home course which is a huge advantage 

Indeed, one of their golfers during an interview when discussing a shot he had made mentioned that the team had practiced that shot regularly and it was pretty routine for them.....having to do with a preferred layup area and working on up and down and such.    As you say, nothing can be more of a personal home field advantage than a golf course you play three or four times a  week all year long.    

AU guys made a very good showing.. finishing in the top 4 is a great accomplishment IMO. 

Great run and season.  Still won the SEC and finished Final Four.  Hard to beat a quality team on their own track.

Now time to go hit em myself for the next couple of days!

1 minute ago, Brad_ATX said:

Great run and season.  Still won the SEC and finished Final Four.  Hard to beat a quality team on their own track.

Is this the Sawgrass trip?

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Sounds like a good plan...my course is under water in most places thanks to 14 inches of rain in just over a week....gonna be a while before it is fun to play....so need to start looking for something with fewer impromptu water hazards.....maybe the Grand Strand..

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Sounds like a good plan...my course is under water in most places thanks to 14 inches of rain in just over a week....gonna be a while before it is fun to play....so need to start looking for something with fewer impromptu water hazards.....maybe the Grand Strand..

Don't come to Fl. if you want fewer water hazards 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Florida water hazard:

Florida-gator.jpg

36 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Is this the Sawgrass trip?

Nah.  My dad came to Texas for a visit this week, so taking him to some courses around here.

9 minutes ago, AU64 said:

What's water?  (Perpetual drought)

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

:)       Usually on our course our water hazards are just creeks that meander all over the place and a few ponds.    I play regularly on the SC coast but at least they are part of the design whereas now we have lots of new ones..... located on the upper 1/3rd of a couple green and  where we usually have sand traps. 

I am thoroughly enjoying this Bama beatdown!!! Btw do they rank teams at the end or is ranking based on how the playoffs finish?? Could we end up higher if auburn played okie state better than Bama?

Just checked it myself and its a beat down of epic proportion at the moment. As for rankings at the end I'm not 100% sure 

1075.jpg

5-0-0   869.jpg

1075.jpg

up 4 thru 14   869.jpg
1075.jpg

up 4 thru 13   869.jpg
1075.jpg

up 2 thru 12   869.jpg
1075.jpg

up 2 thru 11   869.jpg
1075.jpg

8&7   869.jpg

Heck... Auburn did better than that against the Fighting Rickys. Pshaw....  :nopityA:;D

Archived