2019 4* OG Keiondre Jones Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I love the response to the last question.  That shows me this kid has his head on straight.  I hope he picks AU but he will be a great addition wherever he ends up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I love the response to the last question.  That shows me this kid has his head on straight.  I hope he picks AU but he will be a great addition wherever he ends up!

That is one of Gus' favorite selling points... where do you want to go to school if you can't play football.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 6/22/2018 at 8:11 PM, Gowebb11 said:

Mullen’s hunchback seems to have gotten worse after the last couple of beat downs we’ve laid on him. 

Notre Dame would be the perfect school for Mullen to coach at......... Hunchback of Notre Dame fame!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I like this kid a lot.   I hope he joins the family soon.  

I doubt MSU is a real serious threat.  I believe this is a 2 horse race.  He’ll be wearing some shade of Orange and Blie!   The Emory connection concerns me, but in the end I think he picks the good guys.  

Ranking the contenders for four-star OL Keiondre Jones

Chad Simmons

During check-in at the Rivals 100 Five-Star Challenge present by adidas, four-star offensive guard Keiondre Jones revealed the three finalists for his commitment: Auburn, Florida and Mississippi State.

The Rivals250 prospect out of Hoganville (Ga.) Callaway has taken official visits to Auburn and Florida this summer, and he had taken a couple of unofficial trips to Mississippi State this spring and summer as well.

Jones is expected to make a decision this month, or at the latest, in August.

Today, we take a look at the contenders for his services and how they stack up.

1. AUBURN TIGERS

If you track Jones’ visits over the last two months, it seems as if he has visited Auburn every weekend. Some visits have been reported on, but not all. He is only about an hour from the Plains, so it is easy for him to get there and it would make it simple for his family to see him if he went there. JB Grimes has really been a hit with Jones and his family, and Jones has said many times that he feels at home there.

2. FLORIDA GATORS

What Florida has working in its favor is a family member in Gainesville. Emory Jones is a Gator; he enrolled in January and the two would love to play together in college. John Hevesy has done a nice job here going back to when he coached offensive line at Mississippi State. Jones likes the offensive scheme Florida runs and he sees a chance to play early there as well.

3. MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS

Just because the Bulldogs rank third on this list, there is no reason to count them out. This is a close race and Mississippi State is very much in it. Joe Moorhead has done an excellent job of making Jones feel like a priority. He and Marcus Johnson have really recruited Jones well and led to the Bulldogs jumping numerous other schools on his list over the last few months. The campus feel, the chance to play and his connection with coaches have put Mississippi State in play here.

• Thanks 1

The #RivalsChallenge Stock Report: Offensive linemen

STOCK UP

Jones was back for his second Five-Star Challenge and he was impressive in his hometown. He looks comfortable at guard and he had success against the bigger interior guys and faster guys who project at end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Crystal Ball has him at 61% Auburn. Hope he is 100% Auburn!  I would be surprised if he went elsewhere. Come on home Mr. Jones....we welcome you to our family of hard nosed offensive  OL players and know you will fit in fine with us!

Ellitor...what is your take on Jones chance of coming our way? I trust your insight 110%

Edited by doc4aday

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

what is your take on Jones chance of coming our way?

tumblr_on36zgejOy1u3k8sgo3_r1_540.gif

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I trust your insight 110%

Do so at your own risk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

Do so at your own risk.

trust you with all my heart!

On 6/27/2018 at 6:20 PM, LKEEL75 said:

Hey Ellitor....I hope all is well with you my friend. My wife, sister, and I are currently on Hatteras Island taking in the outer banks for a few days. I have a crystal ball question if you can answer about Mr. Jones.  The crystal ball main page has him at 42% Auburn and if you click on the link under his name, he is at 84% Auburn and 5% per 3 other schools. Which percentage should I trust if you have an answer. You seem to know the scoop as well as anyone and I trust your input 110%!

Take Care and WDE!! My Friend.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Which percentage should I trust

The 84%. Some picks came in for AU that 247 is stupidly considering VIP info.

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2018 at 7:00 PM, ellitor said:

Dyr o so at your own risk.

I see he plans to announce this weekend. If you go to the main Auburn 247 crystal ball link, the main page says 42% Auburn and if you clcik on the link, it says 84%. What is your take on this? Having a good time on Hatteras Island on vacation with family!  As always, thanks for your insight!

Just now, ellitor said:

The 84%. Some picks came in for AU that 247 is stupidly considering VIP info.

Sorry to ask you twice.....I thought I had asked Luke instead of you. The whole crystal ball thing can be a bit confusing for minds like mine!

Does he have a timetable today for his commitment?

19 minutes ago, toddc said:

Does he have a timetable today for his commitment?

Yes. As far as I can tell it's VIP right now though.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

Derick Hall and Boobie Curry at the end of the month

More likely August for Hall right now & maybe Curry too.

• Thanks 1