2019 4* OG Keiondre Jones Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

52 minutes ago, toddc said:

I think I saw to 12th!

14th on rivals and I believe 12th in the composite!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I just really want another tackle to say some of these things about Grimes. And commit.

This is a great get, though. This guy feels like everything we want in a guard. Very very excited about both of the interior guys we've got!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Coach Grimes (offensive line) is my guy.

Not a bad get for an old man that can't recruit, I'll take these 4 star recruits everyday of the week. Welcome to the family KJ.:wareagle::wareagle::wareagle::wareagle:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, kd4au said:

Not a bad get for an old man that can't recruit, I'll take these 4 star recruits everyday of the week. Welcome to the family KJ.:wareagle::wareagle::wareagle::wareagle:

HEY HEY!!!! where is the love for garner?! He was primary on this!!!!!!!!! Can the og RG not get any love?! lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

HEY HEY!!!! where is the love for garner?! He was primary on this!!!!!!!!! Can the og RG not get any love?! lol

RG gets plenty of credit on here all the time, JB on the other hand does not and I was just quoting KJ giving JB some love.

• Like 1

Just now, kd4au said:

RG gets plenty of credit on here all the time, JB on the other hand does not and I was just quoting KJ giving JB some love.

I feel like RG kind of gets taken for granted around here lately. I have not seen a lot of love thrown his way because he is the recruiting godfather OG of this staff. But he is showing me, you and EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRYONE he still has got it!!!!!!! So glad we got him to come back home. Love having him on this staff and HE IS A CLOSER!!!!!!! Got that killer instinct 4au!!! WAR DAMN RG!

• Like 4

Is Grimes on vacation or is he in the staff room? What kind of misinformation is the AD trying to spread here? Seems shady. 

#sarcasm #didntwantellitortobemad

• Haha 1

Great pick up but Grimes wasn’t much of the recruiter on this one.  But selling JBs coaching credentials should make it easier for some of the guys recruiting for him. Kind of like Porter and Woodson selling Browns cred

Next year should be a much easier sell for JB.  The kids will get some recent film of his players to evaluate.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Boom War Eagle! Been dying for more OL

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

decent pick up

Far beyond decent I say!

3 hours ago, toddc said:

I think I saw to 12th!

Right you are! I see us moving up line and soon overtaking Mississippi State.  Why any recruit would commit to state over Auburn is just plain insanity!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

ok pick up:poke:

How are things your way golf?

I thought Kirby Smart had locked down the state of Georgia.  ?   War Eagle!  Welcome to the Family!

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Boom and I give up trying to post. Gif.  

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

I thought Kirby Smart had locked down the state of Georgia.  ?   War Eagle!  Welcome to the Family!

Did GA even offer ?

edit,. Disregard,. Just read OP.  

Edited by The Plainsman

Any chance this young man can play tackle? I see in the article about him that he has played tackle in his high school days, but he is projected as "all guard" at the next level, but is there anyway we COULD use him at tackle? Seems he has the size and ability to be an OT in college... 

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Right you are! I see us moving up line and soon overtaking Mississippi State.  Why any recruit would commit to state over Auburn is just plain insanity!

Things like that happen Doc. See below. Didn't understand it then either. 

7_12_93_750x1000.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Looking back over the years, there have been very, very few that had an actual offer from Auburn and chose State. Those few were almost exclusively Mississippi kids.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, dabrasco said:

boom-animated-gif-9.gif

That gesture typically means "SUCK IT!" so I guess we are telling Florida & Miss St to suck it. I'm down with that!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What’s the world coming to?  I’ve been at the Blue Angels air show on Pensacola Beach for the last 2 days and you guys go out and secure a commitment behind my back.  I just don’t know why to say other than BOOM!!!

Edited by gctiger