2019 4* OG Keiondre Jones Commits to AU!!!

ellitor

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

we will have to hit the grad transfer market hard and heavy.

No we won't Doc. All our starters are back next season. A GT ain't going to come to a place to provide depth typically.

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

We cannot keep going the direction we have gone with the OL situation.

Completely agree but this could be a good class down the road. We have Keiondre & Osborne. Alec Jackson has moved to OT from the DL. If we get Bell & Henry that's essentially a 5 OL class. If we add Wisdom likely after NSD then that would make it a 6 OL class in essence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

No we won't Doc. All our starters are back next season. A GT ain't going to come to a place to provide depth typically.

Completely agree but this could be a good class down the road. We have Keiondre & Osborne. Alec Jackson has moved to OT from the DL. If we get Bell & Henry that's essentially a 5 OL class. If we add Wisdom likely after NSD then that would make it a 6 OL class in essence.

Glad to see Jackson moving to OT. He is a big man that I hope can come in and compete.  I hope we can get Bell & Henry.  With a lot of the misses we had, I was getting nervous about our future on the OL.  BTW, I have not heard of Wisdom. (lol a bit on that one in that sometimes as my wife would say that I lack Wisdom!)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

I don't do the man crush thing but I'm going to be a big fan of this young man.

The unsung hero of this class, no doubt. Absolutely belongs in the conversation with the 5* guys in terms of his actual value to this recruiting class. 

• Like 1

I'm glad he has a year or more to continue shedding bad weight. He already looks better than he did before his senior year, when he was playing too heavy. A year+ in our weight training program is going to do wonders for him.