NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

Who is watching baseball this weekend ... without AU or a Cinderella I’ve shifted to soccer and US Open.  I loved Auburn’s run but can’t bring myself to care about the other teams more than casually 

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

Who is watching baseball this weekend ... without AU or a Cinderella I’ve shifted to soccer and US Open.  I loved Auburn’s run but can’t bring myself to care about the other teams more than casually 

I'll be there....but easy to understand that some AU people won't stay engaged....but I have far more interest in college baseball than watching soccer being played by people whose names I can't pronounce and representing countries that I would not dare visit or live in.   To each his own of course..

I'll still keep up with it and maybe watch a little occasionally.  I want Oregon State, Texas Tech, Washington or Texas to win it.  Prefer Oregon State out of that bunch, but will take any of those four.   I would never under any circumstances watch soccer or the US Open.  I would rather watch paint dry than to waste time with that.  But, like au64 said, to each his own...

I'll be watching along with US Open.  Probably do a split screen  like I do during football or the past two weekends with baseball.  I don't think I'll be tuning into World Cup. 

2 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I'll be watching along with US Open.  Probably do a split screen  like I do during football or the past two weekends with baseball.  I don't think I'll be tuning into World Cup. 

Love that TV remote....will stretch myself out on my couch and just flip back and forth between those two....and enjoy a lazy afternoon...:)

I've watched bits and pieces of OSU games the past couple of weeks.  I never saw them make an error.  What happens on the first pitch of he game, the SS makes an error.  Butterflies?

I'll be watching baseball. Except for tonight when I'm headed to a rodeo.. I don't know of two sports that interest me less than golf and soccer. They'd come in way behind re-runs of "Law and Order". :)

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I'll be watching baseball. Except for tonight when I'm headed to a rodeo.. I don't know of two sports that interest me less than golf and soccer. They'd come in way behind re-runs of "Law and Order". :)

The ones with the hot DA?  Maybe worth a look.  

OSU single, sac bunt and a triple off the wall and a walk.  UNC goes to the pen in the 1st inning.  OSU up 1-0, 2 on, 2 outs.  

UNC ties the game on a swinging bunt to third.....runner scored easily and 'heel batters seem to be getting some bat on LH's pitches....

Well...that did not take long.. OSU ace is gone ..down 3-1 and bases loaded.   UNC got to him early

UNC now up 6-1.    So back to the Open

I suppose I’ll cheer for the Heels but I’m not watching any games this weekend. I’m watching the Cup. 

Going to the 8th and heels up 8-4 now. Oregon State is supposed to be one of the top defensive teams but has made 3 errors today that have aided UNC.

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

That's just wrong................j/k j/k Mikey maybe............

As for rodeo been there do that. I use to break horses as a very young man and sometimes would get in a local rodeo. Lucky I never broke any bones bet you thought you would never hear of someone played golf competitively and do rodeo at the same time.

Can't stand rodeo, golf or World Cup. I'm watching baseball and pulling for Texas Tech or Washington. Been busy all day and now I'm ready to sit down, watch a good baseball game and eat BBQ'ed chicken....

One of the favorites, Oregon State, has been sent to the Loser's Bracket by North Carolina.  It will be a tough road for Oregon  State now.  

41 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Can't stand rodeo, golf or World Cup. I'm watching baseball and pulling for Texas Tech or Washington. Been busy all day and now I'm ready to sit down, watch a good baseball game and eat BBQ'ed chicken....

Well that's OK nothing wrong with that but damn everybody hating on golf hurts my feelings. I will say baseball was my first love I was actually better at baseball then golf

11 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well that's OK nothing wrong with that but damn everybody hating on golf hurts my feelings. I will say baseball was my first love I was actually better at baseball then golf

Sorry golf! 

Coach Gary Henderson has been named D1 Coach of The Year and Mississippi State is still not sure they want to offer him the HC job.  SMH!!

Archived