NCAA Baseball Tournament Thread

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Base hit. Winning run at the plate now. 

aggies making it interesting....but unfortunately this is about where someone will ground into a DP...been doing it all game....

Just now, AU64 said:

aggies making it interesting....but unfortunately this is about where someone will ground into a DP...been doing it all game....

Welp. 

Vandy up 4-0 T3 against Clempson in the Clemson regional final. 

36 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I’m surprised how many of these host teams have fake fields. Seems awful to play on. 

Only down side is the heat.  Perfect bounces on the infield and you never have to worry about a rain out.  First time you slide on it you realize you need to start about five feet sooner than on dirt.

Anyone paying attn to the cal state/Stanford matchup??? 5-2 cal in the seventh and they’re off to the supers if they win. Not sure where the supers are in that region if Stanford loses.

17 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Anyone paying attn to the cal state/Stanford matchup??? 5-2 cal in the seventh and they’re off to the supers if they win. Not sure where the supers are in that region if Stanford loses.

Yeah, I can't get over Fullerton coach Rick Vanderhook in that orange jersey.....he can flat out fill up a uniform.

Related image

Just now, BJCrawford said:

He looks like uncle joe from petticoat junction (and I just really aged myself?)

Makes a serious fashion statement with the white Oakley's.  

Pretty good job of seeding the tournament....a few surprises from out west with Wash. and CSF....both 3 seeds...otherwise 1 and 2 seeds have most slots as expected.

If Florida Atlantic smoehow pulls out two wins against UF today, then we'll play the Owls in Auburn, AL! ex0rqf4.jpg

13 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

two SEC teams at risk...South Carolina and Miss State.....both could easily win or lose.... playing lower seeded teams ...but in sudden death situations, anything could happen.....and maybe the same could be the same for OM.....some good games today.

I'm picking an SEC sweep...

Crazy that, if MSU and USCe and UF win, there will be three guaranteed SEC spots in the CWS with UGA and Ole Miss potentially joining. You have to think Carolina, UF, Ole Miss, and UGA finish their series. All four playing lower seeded teams; all four have to lose twice. MSU is a coin flip.

I'm just pulling for FAU to at least steal one game. Put some extra miles on UF's legs.

2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

Ok... officially pulling for Auburn to face the Stetson Hatters in the World Series.... just because... Stetson Hatters.

Archived