2019 3* OT Adrian Medley

aucanucktiger

22 Major conference offers including 10 from the SEC: AU, aTm, Bama, Clemson, FSU, Gators, LSU, Miami, & Vols among others
Visited AU recently

Not sure if he’s a major Target yet. That’s why I didn’t create a thread on him when I created one for his teammate Rayburn.

Not sure why the facepalm @icanthearyou. Given AU gives out over 150 "offers" a year it's good to try to limit recruit threads to ones who are major targets when possible.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Not sure why the facepalm @icanthearyou. Given AU gives out over 150 "offers" a year it's good to try to limit recruit threads to ones who are major targets when possible.

That's all he does. No input on anything...just the facepalm

On 5/30/2018 at 9:23 AM, bigbird said:

That's all he does. No input on anything...just the facepalm

Bird, I'm amazed this comment didn't get 50+ facepalms... recruiting section is slacking on their humor game.

As for Medley, I like his size and he could be a solid option if we miss on a few linemen. Hoping the OL recruiting picks up with a nice BCW though!

2 minutes ago, Zeek said:

recruiting section is slacking on their humor game.

Bird was being serious. All ICY does is emoji away.

40 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Bird, I'm amazed this comment didn't get 50+ facepalms... recruiting section is slacking on their humor game.

It's up to me and you Zeek. I was counting on my gif-brothers-in-arms @McLoofus and @GwillMac6 to pick up on this and join me but..... welcome to the fam!!!! With this post, you're in!!!!! (I know that you're thrilled?)

3 minutes ago, fredst said:

It's up to me and you Zeek. I was counting on my gif-brothers-in-arms @McLoofus and @GwillMac6 to pick up on this and join me but..... welcome to the fam!!!! With this post, you're in!!!!! (I know that you're thrilled?)

See, what had happened was...

Archived