2018: AU vs. LSU Kickoff Set

RunInRed

You know we're getting close(r) when kickoff times start getting announced ...

CBS announced their broadcast window for the first three weeks of the season:

• West Virginia vs. Tennessee (Sept. 1st)
  • Georgia at South Carolina (Sept. 8th)
  • LSU at Auburn (Sept. 15th)

Additionally, they announced there will be three consecutive Saturday doubleheaders late in the season and two Thanksgiving weekend games, putting multiple college football games on CBS in four of the final five regular-season weekends.

AUBURN'S FULL 2018 SCHEDULE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:30 game in mid Sept. I'll be feeling for those in the stands. That will likely be a scorcher

I might have to call an audible on getting tickets to that, especially if the student section is as abysmal as it was last year

we better win by 30+ man. After the embarrassment of that last game, I know they'll have this one circled 

I’m going to die. I’ll be super pregnant and it will be so stinking hot. Why couldn’t it have been a night game?!

38 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

I’m going to die. I’ll be super pregnant and it will be so stinking hot. Why couldn’t it have been a night game?!

So what you're really saying is....

Congratulations are in order. ?

47 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Congrats! Best of luck to you.  1st?

18 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Congratulations!

Somebody remind me how LSU monkeyed with our sidelines last year. Was it cooling tent denial? 

24 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

14 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Congrats! Best of luck to you.  1st?

4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

Congratulations!

Somebody remind me how LSU monkeyed with our sidelines last year. Was it cooling tent denial? 

Y’all are so sweet! 

It’s our second. Our first was born in October of 2013 so I’m hoping this one is a good luck charm for the team as well. 2013 almost sent me into early labor numerous times haha. 

Nothing worse than being pounded by the sun....only to look across field and notice they're sitting in the shade as sun goes down?

Bring it on.  During day games at LSU, LSU has never let Auburn bring their fans or cooling benches.  They just made us suffer.  Auburn hasn’t had the chance to return the favor because they were all night games here.  Looking forward to it!

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I might have to call an audible on getting tickets to that, especially if the student section is as abysmal as it was last year

we better win by 30+ man. After the embarrassment of that last game, I know they'll have this one circled 

As I said before, I'd love for Gus to use all his timeouts in the last minute in that scenario.

payback is coming and you can count on it! We get ahead 20-0 and then unleash a barrage of points like have never been seen in modern Auburn football history! 45-0 before Lsu catches their breath.

Attended all but the Cam game.........If I remember correctly LSU was doing some stadium renovation in 99.

12 hours ago, AidiAU said:

Congrats! Don't die!

Thanks for the clips "Red",

My favorite is Eddins getting the LSU quarterback. He closes so fast after getting around the tight end.

One of the nicest early season games I’ve been to was the 04 LSU game.  Hurricane Ivan hit earlier in the week and took all the humidity with it.  

5 hours ago, kevon67 said:

Attended all but the Cam game.........If I remember correctly LSU was doing some stadium renovation in 99.

WOW talk about bad luck.

I attended the 2010 and 2014 games.

9 minutes ago, AUwent said:

WOW talk about bad luck.

I attended the 2010 and 2014 games.

As anyone that was in the stadium in 94 vs LSU will tell you.........things looked grim before the first interception.....still one of my all time favorite comebacks?

3 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

As anyone that was in the stadium in 94 vs LSU will tell you.........things looked grim before the first interception.....still one of my all time favorite comebacks?

My brother, buddy and I were right down in that endzone (3rd row) where the magic happened.  My ears rang for 2-3 days after that game.  Glorious....

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

My brother, buddy and I were right down in that endzone (3rd row) where the magic happened.  My ears rang for 2-3 days after that game.  Glorious....

Lol endzone as well 8th row I believe?

11 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Lol endzone as well 8th row I believe?

Nice!

Matter of fact.. we had a smattering of LSU fans near us and they were actually really cool about it.  One even gave us some "well, ya got me" high-fives after each of the last two picks.  Also had a great experience with LSU fans at the SECCG once (2001) when they whipped UT with their backup QB.  Those people can party!!

Granted, I've never been to Red Stick so I don't have those experiences but I've always kinda liked the LSU people I've come across.

5 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I'll never forget it was the last game my dad attended.....with his difficuty climbing steps......as in he would take off to show me my hand on his back was not necessary ?.....I was glad we were seated where we were.........Hot as hell(I wore long sleeve orange Auburn shirt) looked over at dad....his head resting on his hands I rember thinking how good that steak from Lone Star Steakhouse in Montgomery was going to taste?

First interception changed stadium atmosphere.....who knew Jamie Howard would become an honorary Auburn Tiger that day?

Archived