Baseball vs. Northeastern (Raleigh Regional Game 1)

Just looking at the game schedule....starts at noon EDT but also looks like no TV....nothing mentioned on the baseball website.

SO...a radio game on the computer I guess....or does someone know differently? 

Corrected....1PM central time....

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NCSURedskin said:

All games will be broadcast on ESPN3 or the WatchESPN app

Could not get ESPN3 last week...another tier up on my cable....more $$$ 

Neither do I have the cable package that includes ESPN3, which is why I used the WatchESPN on the ESPN website

15 minutes ago, BhamCAT said:

Neither do I have the cable package that includes ESPN3, which is why I used the WatchESPN on the ESPN website

Watch ESPN would not let me sign on to ESPN3 last week since it only gives me the networks that are included in my cable package....have to sign in as a Charter account holder....has ESPN, 2,  U and all the derivatives of the SEC network.....but  I will give it a try again today......thanks for mentioning it. 

If all else fails,try clearing your browser history for at least 4 hours.  That worked for me a couple times last year, haven't had to do it this year.  I'm on Direct and don't get ESPN3 on the TV either.

1 hour ago, OlderWhiskey said:

If all else fails,try clearing your browser history for at least 4 hours.  That worked for me a couple times last year, haven't had to do it this year.  I'm on Direct and don't get ESPN3 on the TV either.

ESPN 3 is not a TV channel. It's a streaming channel thatuses the internet.

53 minutes ago, ellitor said:

ESPN 3 is not a TV channel. It's a streaming channel thatuses the internet.

But seems to be a "for pay" service based on whatever deal the cable company has with ESPN...that's what they told me at least when I called about it a couple weeks ago. 

Tried to get UF vs Columbia on ESPN3 on line and was denied access.....

Games are scattered around....some on SEC, or ESPNU.....but some games will not be available on line for some of us. 

That's  strange.  I'm watching the florida game now, columbia is up 3-1 in the 3rd

3 minutes ago, BhamCAT said:

That's  strange.  I'm watching the florida game now, columbia is up 3-1 in the 3rd

Think it's based on you local cable company and what they subscribe to.  

who are the pictures for the game?

8 minutes ago, BhamCAT said:

I'm on Charter also

Good I will use you as a reference...I'm "on hold" with the local Charter office now.....

19 minutes ago, AU64 said:

But seems to be a "for pay" service based on whatever deal the cable company has with ESPN...that's what they told me at least when I called about it a couple weeks ago. 

If you have ESPN on your charter account you are supposed to get ESPN3. I haven't seen anything where it requires an additional sports package to get it.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Good I will use you as a reference...I'm "on hold" with the local Charter office now.....

You have a better chance getting the proper change talking to a national represenative.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

You have a better chance getting the proper change talking to a national represenative.

Yes, call the national number, they will prolly give you a new username and password, and stay on the phone with you until it is working

Is Northeastern starting their ace?

Just now, ellitor said:

I say local.....really don't know.....just called the number that showed on the screen .....in process of getting bit resolved

Thanks everyone ....just in time......turns out there was something (cookie ? ) n my programs grabbing ESPN3 and sticking it into the Charter site....logged out of the site, and just went direct on line to ESPN.com.....then went to watch and then ESPN3 fired right up.  

Had 4 minutes to spare

Meanwhile, Florida decided to quite fooling around with Columbia and is wearing them out now...

Archived