Just throwing this out there...

corchjay

Kudos to the entire staff for the work they are doing early in this cycle.  I’m still sticking with my 4-7 final prediction in this recruiting class.  Tigers are roaring right now.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, corchjay said:

Kudos to the entire staff for the work they are doing early in this cycle.  I’m still sticking with my 4-7 final prediction in this recruiting class.  Tigers are roaring right now.  

They have done a great job and it’s only going to get better 

6 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I have to agree, last year I felt like we didn't get much traction early in the recruiting season. We're in a pretty good spot this early into the cycle.

Seems like we have one or two kids essentially committed that will continue to bolster this class.

If our OLine and DLine recruiting finish as an "ok" group the class will be awesome.

Once you're in the top 1-10 in recruiting classes it becomes a matter of opinion. The Turds have had a few #1 classes that didn't seem to me to be the best class.

Top 10 talent + top 10 coaching + a pinch of luck + ??? = Profit

1 hour ago, corchjay said:

Who is Keith 

Clearly Kermit the Frog. ?

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

Who is Keith 

The best recruiting reporter in the nation by a country mile. And he works for an Auburn site. Although he's not germane to your point or discussion.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

The best recruiting reporter in the nation by a country mile. And he works for an Auburn site. Although he's not germane to your point or discussion.

...the GD Germans got nuttin to do with it...

9 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

We'll take them & their sausages!

17 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Well, after they bombed pearl harbor they've got everything to do with it.

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Well, after they bombed pearl harbor they've got everything to do with it.

pESRN5u.gif

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Damn right. Tell 'em to bring beer, too.

Sorry Golf but their beer is way better than PBR

4 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Sorry Golf but their beer is way better than PBR

Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Some German beer is good

I miss Jackie Gleason...Buford T. Justice...an officer of the law with over 25 years senority... 

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm in heaven

I mean...look at the...um...uh....pitchers in that gif....

Something to throw out that happened to the Doc and his sweet bride is the honest truth........

A few days ago, my wife noticed something strange in the drainboard in our sink. She touched and then I picked it up. IT was a live bat......seriously folks. I dropped it and calmly asked my wife to open the back door.  I took some paper towels and picked it up by the wing and took it out the door and managed to drop it twice before I got it off of our deck and onto the ground.

The critter was making an awful sound and was trying its best to bite me. After I got rid of it, I called the department of health for their advice. The lady told me that I should have captured it and had someone from their department to come out and take it back to test for rabies. About this time, my wife and I were really getting concerned. Since we touched the thing, each of us has had to start a series of rabies shots. The first round consisted of 6 total shots for each of us. Today we got shot number 7 and will get shot number 8 in 10 days. This has been a nightmare in that we cannot figure out how the thing got into our house. I hope I never see another bat for the rest of my life!

On 6/2/2018 at 5:57 PM, augolf1716 said:

Doesn't hurt my feelings at all. Some German beer is good

Pabst was created by a German, Jacob Best, who moved to Milwaukee and started up in 1844.  He was making the beer there first.  He started Empire Brewery which became Pabst.  Two of his sons created their own brewery called Plank Road Brewery which became Miller.      Just a little Milwaukee Brew history

11 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Something to throw out that happened to the Doc and his sweet bride is the honest truth........

A few days ago, my wife noticed something strange in the drainboard in our sink. She touched and then I picked it up. IT was a live bat......seriously folks. I dropped it and calmly asked my wife to open the back door.  I took some paper towels and picked it up by the wing and took it out the door and managed to drop it twice before I got it off of our deck and onto the ground.

The critter was making an awful sound and was trying its best to bite me. After I got rid of it, I called the department of health for their advice. The lady told me that I should have captured it and had someone from their department to come out and take it back to test for rabies. About this time, my wife and I were really getting concerned. Since we touched the thing, each of us has had to start a series of rabies shots. The first round consisted of 6 total shots for each of us. Today we got shot number 7 and will get shot number 8 in 10 days. This has been a nightmare in that we cannot figure out how the thing got into our house. I hope I never see another bat for the rest of my life!

Bad luck! I've always heard that rabies shots were the pits. You're the first person I "know" that's had to take them.

12 hours ago, doc4aday said:

dang sorry to hear that doc

13 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Wow doc... your doctor is overly cautious. Unless you and your wife have open sores on your hands or something the odds of contracting rabies by picking up an infected animal are astronomically low.  Add that to the fact that you don't even know it had rabies and it sounds like someone just wanted some of your money.

Archived