‘The guy’s a f—ing yenta’: Trump’s loose lips draw fire

40 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Even President Donald Trump's supporters concede he can't keep a secret.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/01/trump-secrets-white-house-security-leaks-617961

And the clown show continues....

What is the big deal about a silly jobs report Brother Homer? We idiots do not need President Trump nor Barry leaking that info. Open your eyes and see how well things are clicking.

Just days before his controversial Friday tweet hinting that an upcoming monthly jobs report would be favorable,

Had no idea Trump was a Jewish woman  he/she is more of a shadchan. I do love Fiddler On The Roof..............couldn't resist

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Even President Donald Trump's supporters concede he can't keep a secret.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/01/trump-secrets-white-house-security-leaks-617961

And the clown show continues....

Indeed it does, but for the record, we are speaking about separate issues.

9 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Had no idea Trump was a Jewish woman  he/she is more of a shadchan. I do love Fiddler On The Roof..............couldn't resist

Excuse me here, but Trump would be a shiksa?

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Indeed it does, but for the record, we are speaking about separate issues.

I am speaking about the POTUS disclosing information prematurely, which has the potential of moving markets.  It's an affront to proper process and opens the door to corruption and/or loss of confidence in free markets.

Don't know what you are talking about.

14 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

What is the big deal about a silly jobs report Brother Homer? We idiots do not need President Trump nor Barry leaking that info. Open your eyes and see how well things are clicking.

Just days before his controversial Friday tweet hinting that an upcoming monthly jobs report would be favorable,

Didn't read the article did you? You missed the point. Completely.

"But after the tweet appeared to move the stock markets, it drew rebukes from former U.S. officials in both parties who stressed that rules preventing disclosure of jobs numbers are crucial to preventing insider trading and maintaining the stock market’s integrity."

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

I am speaking about the POTUS disclosing information prematurely, which has the potential of moving markets.  It's an affront to proper process and opens the door to corruption and/or loss of confidence in free markets.

Don't know what you are talking about.

I was speaking to the bitch, moan and whine clown show. You know, the butthurt one. 

13 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

I was speaking to the bitch, moan and whine clown show. You know, the butthurt one. 

So, nothing about actual substance.

Let's try this:

Do you think it's acceptable for the POTUS to play loose with such confidential information - confidential for a good reason - simply to brag or hype himself?

Do you simply reject the following as being false or unfounded?

"But after the tweet appeared to move the stock markets, it drew rebukes from former U.S. officials in both parties who stressed that rules preventing disclosure of jobs numbers are crucial to preventing insider trading and maintaining the stock market’s integrity." 

On 6/1/2018 at 9:19 PM, SaltyTiger said:

" rules preventing disclosure of jobs numbers are crucial to preventing insider trading and maintaining the stock market’s integrity." 

That's the "big deal". 

If you don't get that, you'd apparently be OK with financial oligarchs trading on inside information - coming from the POTUS, no less. 

Is that what you'd call a free market?

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

So, nothing about actual substance.

Let's try this:

Do you think it's acceptable for the POTUS to play loose with such confidential information - confidential for a good reason - simply to brag or hype himself?

Do you simply reject the following as being false or unfounded?

Exactly. I was eluding to your and and handful of others constant drivel.  In your words, "nothing of actual substance."  I think you nailed it. Thanks!  

8 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Exactly. I was eluding to your and and handful of others constant drivel.  In your words, "nothing of actual substance."  I think you nailed it. Thanks!  

Linking an article is "drivel"?  This topic is "drivel"?

Denial is a comfortable place, huh?

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Linking an article is "drivel"?  This topic is "drivel"?

Denial is a comfortable place, huh?

Drivel is drivel. Linked by partisan source for political gain even more so don't ya think? 

43 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Drivel is drivel. Linked by partisan source for political gain even more so don't ya think? 

Are you implying a) it didn't happen or  b) it happened, but it doesn't matter?

2 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Are you implying a) it didn't happen or  b) it happened, but it doesn't matter?

It likely only matters to a partisan crowd. 

12 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

It likely only matters to a partisan crowd. 

Didn't read the piece?  There are a lot of Republicans upset by this, for the obvious reasons. 

You seem to fit Trumps definition of 'loyal' - mindless support.  

Archived