Raleigh Regional

11 minutes ago, nurbis said:

On TV they said it was going to be Michael Bienlien. He has a 5.64 ERA and 3-3 record. 

Hope we get at him early and often. State's offense isn't what it was earlier in the season, but they're still dangerous. 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RunInRed said:

C'mon man!  Act like you've never been there...it's been a long time.  That is woefully lacking, but I guess it's the thought that counts.  Cute.

Hope y'all enjoyed Raleigh! Y'all are on fire.....we ran out of pitching, but I'm not sure what would have happened even if we had it.....congrats on the win, and go get Florida, good luck the rest of the way!

22 hours ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

C'mon man!  Act like you've never been there...it's been a long time.  That is woefully lacking, but I guess it's the thought that counts.  Cute.

Are there any students on campus?  If so, this could have been better. 

I like our chances against the gators. Mize and Burns are as good as anything the gators can throw our way. Mitchel can hold his own as well. If our bats stay hot, we can beat just about any team from here to Omaha. A team that I am glad we are not facing in a super regional is Oregon State. They just destroyed LSU like I have never seen a team do to them. We did a pretty fair job of shutting LSU down, but the way OSU did was nothing short of phenomenal..

9 hours ago, NCSURedskin said:

Hope y'all enjoyed Raleigh! Y'all are on fire.....we ran out of pitching, but I'm not sure what would have happened even if we had it.....congrats on the win, and go get Florida, good luck the rest of the way!

ODonnel reminded me a lot of Randy Johnson...aka "The Big Unit"  They never showed his pitching speeds. My guess is that he can hit the mid 90s when he gets going. A tough pitcher to face. You have a great team and one I would not like to face too often!

Our BATS are really swinging!

image.jpeg

10 hours ago, NCSURedskin said:

Wonderful people! Will tell great stories of North Carolina State! 

Archived