2019 3* RB Tye Edwards

ellitor

On 6/5/2018 at 6:10 PM, AU80cruiser said:

His Running Back skills look a lot more impressive to me than his LB skills....I personally like him better than Cain.

You've always seemed to take a liking to punishing backs which is cool. Your nickname should be Cruiser The Bruiser.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So props to @McLoofus. AU is recruiting Tye as a do it all tail back. When asked in an interview who his style reminds him of Tye said Kalen Ballage. Not sure if Tye got that from talking to Chip but still interesting.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So props to @McLoofus. AU is recruiting Tye as a do it all tail back. When asked in an interview who his style reminds him of Tye said Kalen Ballage. Not sure if Tye got that from talking to Chip but still interesting.

Breathe easy, acorns. This blind squirrel already found his one for this summer. 

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

You've always seemed to take a liking to punishing backs which is cool. Your nickname should be Cruiser The Bruiser.

Ha, the 80cruiser comes from my love of the 80 series Toyota Land Cruiser and the name I used on that forum just stuck. I do like those bruising type backs but its mostly because we seem to be missing that in our arsenal the last few years with the exception of Pettway. 

3 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Ha, the 80cruiser comes from my love of the 80 series Toyota Land Cruiser and the name I used on that forum just stuck. I do like those bruising type backs but its mostly because we seem to be missing that in our arsenal the last few years with the exception of Pettway. 

I give this a like because I loved those old Land Cruisers, before they went all luxury and stuff

3 hours ago, fredst said:

I give this a like because I loved those old Land Cruisers, before they went all luxury and stuff

I have a lot of respect for the community that supports them, new and old. Ih8mud.com has a wealth of knowlegeable individuals that I'm grateful to have crossed paths with. I'll take any model with a solid front axle. They'll go through anything kinda like my man Tye Edwards  :hellyeah:

7 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

I have a lot of respect for the community that supports them, new and old. Ih8mud.com has a wealth of knowlegeable individuals that I'm grateful to have crossed paths with. I'll take any model with a solid front axle. They'll go through anything kinda like my man Tye Edwards  :hellyeah:

Well played, Cruiser. Well played. 

9 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Now that is how you derail and rerail a thread seamlessly. :wareagle: :hellyeah:

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

All this talk about rails. I wonder if Tye Edwards has ever listened to 'Casey Jones' by the Grateful Dead. 

"Truckin' " works as well, plus I like it better and we don't want Mr. Edwards high on cocaine. But, either works.....

1 minute ago, fredst said:

"Truckin' " works as well, plus I like it better and we don't want Mr. Edwards high on cocaine. But, either works.....

Shaved a tenth of a second off Lawrence Taylor's 40 time. Just sayin'. 

*I am in no way actually saying.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Shaved a tenth of a second off Lawrence Taylor's 40 time. Just sayin'. 

*I am in no way actually saying.

Hey, I get it. Wouldn't endorse it but Hollywood Henderson made it to  the Super Bowl toting his crack pipe in his football pants so I guess some guys have made it work, at least temporarily?

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Think this cat has fallen on AU's RB board since BCW but here's his top 6...

Yeesh. He needs to fire his marketing consultant. Heck of an offer list, though. 

14 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

On or Off?

on or down, however you prefer it. He's not off the board as far as I know.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yeesh. He needs to fire his marketing consultant.

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

I'm being a jerk. I shouldn't. I just wasn't impressed by BG Edits's edit. 

10-4

On 7/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, ellitor said:

on or down, however you prefer it. He's not off the board as far as I know.

Told the same. I think it's a mistake. We are still swinging for the fence with RB's this year. Don't lead for any of the top backs as of now, Cain included. 

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told the same. I think it's a mistake. We are still swinging for the fence with RB's this year. Don't lead for any of the top backs as of now, Cain included. 

I'm with you, Tye will be pretty special

Just now, bigbird said:

I'm with you, Tye will be pretty special

Not sure what Gus and maybe Chip are thinking here. I know they are trying to get back on Emory out of Louisiana.  

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Not sure what Gus and maybe Chip are thinking here. I know they are trying to get back on Emory out of Louisiana.  

RB recruiting always seems so unfocused. 

why on earth do we EVER have problems recruiting RB's.  i simply don't understand how a couple of the top 5 backs every year are fighting for a spot on our team.  just don't understand it.  we have the overall history and we are pumping out 1000 yard rushers and sending them to the NFL.  only thing i can think of (which has been a multi-year pet peeve of mine) is we curb stomp our primary running backs?

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

why on earth do we EVER have problems recruiting RB's.  i simply don't understand how a couple of the top 5 backs every year are fighting for a spot on our team.  just don't understand it.  we have the overall history and we are pumping out 1000 yard rushers and sending them to the NFL.  only thing i can think of (which has been a multi-year pet peeve of mine) is we curb stomp our primary running backs?

KJ was the leading rusher in the SEC last year!!! 

...mainly in total number of carries. He was 14th in yards per. 

We need a more diverse run game and we need to spread the touches around. Horton said as much in the spring, at least about the 2nd part. I know that was painful and confusing for some. 

Archived