Baseball vs. NC State (Raleigh Region Final)

Super Regionals here we come! War Eagle ? hey!

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Was watching on my phone. Roku got unbearable with all the freezing. 

Wouldn't even come up on my Roku (SlingTV).

Florida game probably be postponed till tomorrow! Still raining 

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Looks like the three ACC host teams have lost their regionals.....FSU, NCSU and Clemson.....

Looks like UNC is still there and will probably win their regional. Can you imagine being FSU coaches and players and being a national seed and the first team eliminated. Then sitting at home today knowing teams are playing to win your regional in your stadium and you are not even a factor. 

8 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Was watching on my phone. Roku got unbearable with all the freezing. 

It was just about as bad as keeping up with a football score on game tracker. By the time I saw Julian's Home Run he was already in the dugout.

24 minutes ago, WDEKC said:

UNC?

Still playing....

16 minutes ago, nurbis said:

Looks like UNC is still there and will probably win their regional. Can you imagine being FSU coaches and players and being a national seed and the first team eliminated. Then sitting at home today knowing teams are playing to win your regional in your stadium and you are not even a factor. 

Kinda slim crowds for some of those games.   tonight for the MSU game for example.

Long shot here but anyone remember me saying Anthony was gonna show up big with a big hit in the postseason? 

Said it in one of the LSU game threads. I think I deserve a cookie because hot dang is that man hot at the plate! 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Long shot here but anyoneremwmbe me saying Anthony was gonna show up big with a big hit in the postseason? 

Said it in one of the LSU game threads. I think I deserve a cookie because hot dang is that man hot at the plate! 

Uh.....don't recall.  but that's OK....you can claim it.

12 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Long shot here but anyone remember me saying Anthony was gonna show up big with a big hit in the postseason? 

Related image

Here’s your daily reminder we’re all getting old. Last time we got past the regional round, this was the number 1 song. 

lol

28 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Kinda slim crowds for some of those games.   tonight for the MSU game for example.

Yeah, Mike Martin pissed in their corn flakes down there.  I would have stayed home too.

56 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I bet this site has already given you plenty of cookies.

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

Here’s your daily reminder we’re all getting old. Last time we got past the regional round, this was the number 1 song. 

lol

Also the last time Auburn won the SEC title in basketball until this year. Humm 

Archived