2019 4* OG William Putnam (Clemson)

ellitor

4 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Yall consider that picking your nose? Well hell id probably get busted on the jumbotron too then

Let's just say he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

2cf9r2g.jpg

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So your fingers go from your nose to your mouth then? Ewww! Mine don't...ever.

Makes you rethink shaking people's hands doesn't it? Ewww is right. Which brings up a pet peeve of mine. Why do people insist on trying to shake your hand when they run into you at a restaurant? I'm eating for crying out loud. I have zero idea where your hand has been. I do not want to shake it. ?

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

2cf9r2g.jpg

Oh jesus, i've seen him do that a million times but never thought.......gross man!

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

2cf9r2g.jpg

So why all the trips to Waffle House after the games? He can't be all that hungry. 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

:laugh:

The crispy hashbrowns remind him of his favorite game meal.

1 minute ago, NorthGATiger said:

And I'm out.......you guys just ruined all my good thoughts i had about Gus from the War Durn Eagle thread.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Hahaha, okay, I'll be that guy.

Will Putnam, football player, good, want, blah blah blah

ok. I WILL be that guy. Who is Will Putnam?! I am serious. This is the first time I have ever heard of him haha. DO I NEED to pay attention to him? Is there a good chance we land him......... ARE WE IN HIS TOP 5 Loof?!?!? hahahaha I know you love those.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ok. I WILL be that guy. Who is Will Putnam?! I am serious. This is the first time I have ever heard of him haha. DO I NEED to pay attention to him? Is there a good chance we land him......... ARE WE IN HIS TOP 5 Loof?!?!? hahahaha I know you love those.

He hasn't announced his announcement date for when he's going to announce the top 5 schools that he will be announcing his commitment to. But word on the street is we are a distant-to-only-a-little-distant 2nd to the Noles. G/T swing guy. Some have said things like meaner Austin Golson and more athletic Braden Smith. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

He hasn't announced his announcement date for when he's going to announce the top 5 schools that he will be announcing his commitment to. But word on the street is we are a distant-to-only-a-little-distant 2nd to the Noles. G/T swing guy. Some have said things like meaner Austin Golson and more athletic Braden Smith. 

I appreciate the cliff notes version in catching me up fam!!!! FSU with tag is going to be tough to beat. Tag is a great recruiter.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I appreciate the cliff notes version in catching me up fam!!!! FSU with tag is going to be tough to beat. Tag is a great recruiter.

A rare opportunity to inform a recruiting junkie- truly my pleasure. 

2 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Hey guys.  Look what I just found in my nose.

Okay, now that was frickin' funny. Maybe now some intermediate passes across the middle will fall out of there. 

1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

Let's just stop this now...

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Makes you rethink shaking people's hands doesn't it? Ewww is right. Which brings up a pet peeve of mine. Why do people insist on trying to shake your hand when they run into you at a restaurant? I'm eating for crying out loud. I have zero idea where your hand has been. I do not want to shake it. ?

Always, always go fist bump....

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

Who is Will Putnam?

Top OT target per WDE

This is the first time I have ever heard of him haha. DO I NEED to pay attention to him?

You were off the grid for a while & yes. Top 2 of FSU & AU.

Is there a good chance we land him

No but it's better than previously thought. FSU likely still leads.

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

He hasn't announced his announcement date for when he's going to announce the top 5 schools that he will be announcing his commitment to

He announced a top 5. The only names that matter are us & FSU though. He has moved his commit date back which is good for AU. He had planned to be committed by now.

Barbecue, boogers, booze, babes, boobs...what won’t we derail a thread with lol. I’ve just accepted it (and no this is not me complaining)....

As a side note, I would love to get this guy, but I don’t feel good about it. Why don’t you want to play for Grandpa Grimes, Will?

Jhc..really? Bunch of 7 year olds on today...lol

Archived