2019 4* OG William Putnam (Clemson)

ellitor

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

If you are referring to info from Rivals they are behind sometimes on recruitments & this looks like one of those times FWIW.

Not from rivals! Only follow Keith from pay sites. Just hearing AU from a buddy. He may be wrong though. War eagle 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DonDraper said:

Not from rivals! Only follow Keith from pay sites. Just hearing AU from a buddy. He may be wrong though. War eagle 

I hope he's not.

21 hours ago, Mikey said:

Feel free to disagree. However, we already have one each 4* and 3* guards committed. Zero RB's and one LB. Signing Putnam would be great. Signing at least one more quality LB and hopefully two quality RB's is essential.

All 3 are equally as important. OL's and RB's are higher. 

10 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

All 3 are equally as important. OL's and RB's are higher. 

I think it is pretty much a sure thing we have one or two RB’s coming,  and we could be in it for the FSU Lb(just my guess).  With that,  I think OL is the biggest need period. 

45 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Cory Fravel, CU insider, with a CB to CU.

Anna Hickey did 3 days ago. She's the better picker of the 2 as she is their recruiting reporter.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Anna Hickey did 3 days ago. She's the better picker of the 2 as she is their recruiting reporter.

Well that’s not good then. 

12 minutes ago, AUwent said:

WAY TO GO JB GRIMES! /s

It's not over yet. Clemson expected him to commit last weekend but he didn'y. Waych him commit to them as soon as I post this...

Also Grimes isn't the lead recruiter on this one, Horton is.

40 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Which is beyond telling

29 minutes ago, Samau said:

Yeah his delaying his announcement may actually be good for Auburn but who knows....

May be better for FSU as they look for an OC & maybe an OL coach.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

It's not over yet. Clemson expected him to commit last weekend but he didn'y. Waych him commit to them as soon as I post this...

Horton being the lead recruiter on this is not exactly a upgrade these days........

37 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Horton being the lead recruiter on this is not exactly a upgrade these days........

I know. I was just doing my point of fact thing.

36 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know. I was just doing my point of fact thing.

I was doing my whole this offensive staff is severely lacking in recruiters thaaaang! lol

I admit I didn't follow recruiting at all this year. So......this may be a stupid question but can this guy play tackle or the other guy that's listed at guard? Or do we have some tackles? Or has there been a discussion about tackles?? Am I the only person worried about it?

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I admit I didn't follow recruiting at all this year. So......this may be a stupid question but can this guy play tackle or the other guy that's listed at guard? Or do we have some tackles? Or has there been a discussion about tackles?? Am I the only person worried about it?

Your not alone trust me

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Tackles have been discussed quite a bit in various threads. Justin Osborne is the OL commit that Gus sees as a tackle. It remains to be seen if that will work out in the long run.

Just now, ellitor said:

Tackles have been discussed quite a bit in various threads. Justin Osborne is the OL commit that Gus sees as a tackle. It remains to be seen if that will work out in the long run.

Ok thanks I'll look him up. I didn't see any and I was confused 

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

May be better for FSU as they look for an OC & maybe an OL coach.

I agree. Right now I think we are running third.  It is pretty rare to bring in the number one quarterback in the nation and no top offensive line men to block for him.  Usually this helps Tremendously. 

Archived