Null



ellitor

2019 4* OG/OT William Putnam

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not sure Grimes would have done those cats much better. For example, Grimes signed Braden as an OT & was adamant on keeping him there even though other knowledgeable people in the game said he was a Guard all the way.

Totally fair. I accidentally made it sound like a Grimes vs Hand thing, but that was not my intent. I only meant to say that they haven't been coached well at Auburn. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

It was my attempt at humor showing enthusiasm that we are on page 3 of our most wanted OT's 

Doesn't matter what page. A lot of the talk on him was in the Big Cat thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ellitor said:

don't tell Golf.

If you do, you better yell "4" and head for cover!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, fredst said:

Who would your choices have been for OL coach if you could have done the choosing? I’m assuming not Grimes, lol. 

Searels. He said it a few times.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

If you do, you better yell "4" and head for cover!

Well "BEER!!!" but close enough.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Searels. He said it a few times.

I would have been ok with that choice as well

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, fredst said:

I would have been ok with that choice as well

I think his daughter works for Auburn athletics in some capacity. Would of been a easy sell to him a alum.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think both are subpar OL coaches. Both, including Grimes. AU can and should do better. 

I agree.  

Also, We did not extend Hands contract if that means anything.   I do think we will be tougher along the line with ole crusty but long term I still think we need an upgrade.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Plainsman said:

I agree.  

Also, We did not extend Hands contract if that means anything.   I do think we will be tougher along the line with ole crusty but long term I still think we need an upgrade.  

Bret is a consultant with the Patriots and ole Les may want something to do. Maybe one of them wants to come back to the SEC and make amends.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Id take Les in a heartbeat as Oline coach. He could pull some of that Louisiana talent to AU. 

That would be a lovely pair to see on the sidelines. One picks and eats his boogers and the other eats grass.

  • Haha 6
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ellitor said:

That would be a lovely pair to see on the sidelines. One picks and eats his boogers and the other eats grass.

THANK YOU!  He!! no to Les Miles.  As stubborn as Gus and a horrible decision maker the older he gets.  I'm not convinced that he can chew gum and walk at the same time anymore.  The green grass booger eaters is what our rivals would refer to us as.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ellitor said:

That would be a lovely pair to see on the sidelines. One picks and eats his boogers and the other eats grass.

Who is the booger eater? I thought that was Sark. 

Also, what grown man eats his boogers unless it's a sugar booger which I wouldn't put past Sark.

Edited by AU80cruiser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Who is the booger eater?

Gustav

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Who is the booger eater? I thought that was Sark. 

Also, what grown man eats his boogers unless it's a sugar booger which I wouldn't put past Sark.

Gus has a special power where he can automatically get the cameras to pan to him during a game when he picks his nose.  He is on the screen at least once a game doing this.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Gus has a special power where he can automatically get the cameras to pan to him during a game when he picks his nose.  He is on the screen at least once a game doing this.

He seems fond of the thumb-and-forefinger bull ring maneuver. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's encouraging to see this thread has picked up somewhat. 

Will Putnam: if you stop by here, don't be offended. 'Snot unheard of for a recruiting thread to get derailed a little in the summer time.

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

He seems fond of the thumb-and-forefinger bull ring maneuver. 

Don’t forget the adjustment of the Frank and Beans. That’s always on TV.  One would think Kristie would have bought him some better undies by now with all the scratch they have. 

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Don’t forget the adjustment of the Frank and Beans. That’s always on TV.  One would think Kristie would have bought him some better undies by now with all the scratch they have. 

He really isn't adjusting himself when he does that.  He is just cleaning off his finger and thumb.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2018 at 1:24 PM, ellitor said:

Searels. He said it a few times.

Sam Pittman of UGA is my choice

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ellitor said:

That would be a lovely pair to see on the sidelines. One picks and eats his boogers and the other eats grass.

 

3 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

Who is the booger eater? I thought that was Sark. 

Also, what grown man eats his boogers unless it's a sugar booger which I wouldn't put past Sark.

 

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

He seems fond of the thumb-and-forefinger bull ring maneuver. 

 

43 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

He really isn't adjusting himself when he does that.  He is just cleaning off his finger and thumb.

 

tenor (1).gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

He seems fond of the thumb-and-forefinger bull ring maneuver. 

Yall consider that picking your nose? Well hell id probably get busted on the jumbotron too then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Sam Pittman of UGA is my choice

Would have been quite a bit tougher to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Yall consider that picking your nose?

So your fingers go from your nose to your mouth then? Ewww! Mine don't...ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now