2019 4* OG William Putnam (Clemson)

ellitor

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not sure Grimes would have done those cats much better. For example, Grimes signed Braden as an OT & was adamant on keeping him there even though other knowledgeable people in the game said he was a Guard all the way.

Totally fair. I accidentally made it sound like a Grimes vs Hand thing, but that was not my intent. I only meant to say that they haven't been coached well at Auburn. 

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NorthGATiger said:

It was my attempt at humor showing enthusiasm that we are on page 3 of our most wanted OT's 

Doesn't matter what page. A lot of the talk on him was in the Big Cat thread.

Just now, ellitor said:

don't tell Golf.

If you do, you better yell "4" and head for cover!

21 minutes ago, fredst said:

Who would your choices have been for OL coach if you could have done the choosing? I’m assuming not Grimes, lol. 

Searels. He said it a few times.

2 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

If you do, you better yell "4" and head for cover!

Well "BEER!!!" but close enough.

46 minutes ago, fredst said:

I would have been ok with that choice as well

I think his daughter works for Auburn athletics in some capacity. Would of been a easy sell to him a alum.

7 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I think both are subpar OL coaches. Both, including Grimes. AU can and should do better. 

I agree.  

Also, We did not extend Hands contract if that means anything.   I do think we will be tougher along the line with ole crusty but long term I still think we need an upgrade.  

1 hour ago, The Plainsman said:

I agree.  

Also, We did not extend Hands contract if that means anything.   I do think we will be tougher along the line with ole crusty but long term I still think we need an upgrade.  

Bret is a consultant with the Patriots and ole Les may want something to do. Maybe one of them wants to come back to the SEC and make amends.   

38 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Id take Les in a heartbeat as Oline coach. He could pull some of that Louisiana talent to AU. 

That would be a lovely pair to see on the sidelines. One picks and eats his boogers and the other eats grass.

9 hours ago, ellitor said:

That would be a lovely pair to see on the sidelines. One picks and eats his boogers and the other eats grass.

THANK YOU!  He!! no to Les Miles.  As stubborn as Gus and a horrible decision maker the older he gets.  I'm not convinced that he can chew gum and walk at the same time anymore.  The green grass booger eaters is what our rivals would refer to us as.

12 hours ago, ellitor said:

Who is the booger eater? I thought that was Sark. 

Also, what grown man eats his boogers unless it's a sugar booger which I wouldn't put past Sark.

55 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Also, what grown man eats his boogers unless it's a sugar booger which I wouldn't put past Sark.

Gus has a special power where he can automatically get the cameras to pan to him during a game when he picks his nose.  He is on the screen at least once a game doing this.

8 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

Gus has a special power where he can automatically get the cameras to pan to him during a game when he picks his nose.  He is on the screen at least once a game doing this.

He seems fond of the thumb-and-forefinger bull ring maneuver. 

Guest lurtz

It's encouraging to see this thread has picked up somewhat. 

Will Putnam: if you stop by here, don't be offended. 'Snot unheard of for a recruiting thread to get derailed a little in the summer time.

23 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Don’t forget the adjustment of the Frank and Beans. That’s always on TV.  One would think Kristie would have bought him some better undies by now with all the scratch they have. 

1 hour ago, AlaskanFAN said:

Don’t forget the adjustment of the Frank and Beans. That’s always on TV.  One would think Kristie would have bought him some better undies by now with all the scratch they have. 

He really isn't adjusting himself when he does that.  He is just cleaning off his finger and thumb.

On 7/24/2018 at 1:24 PM, ellitor said:

Searels. He said it a few times.

Sam Pittman of UGA is my choice

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

3 hours ago, AU80cruiser said:

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

43 minutes ago, NorthGATiger said:

He really isn't adjusting himself when he does that.  He is just cleaning off his finger and thumb.

tenor (1).gif

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Yall consider that picking your nose? Well hell id probably get busted on the jumbotron too then

27 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Sam Pittman of UGA is my choice

Would have been quite a bit tougher to get him.

2 minutes ago, AU80cruiser said:

Yall consider that picking your nose?

So your fingers go from your nose to your mouth then? Ewww! Mine don't...ever.

Archived