2019 4* OG William Putnam (Clemson)

ellitor

7 minutes ago, fredst said:

Ok. I was afraid it was some kind of terrible AUF black hole that ended up at PBR. Good to know I’m safe from that

Lite beer is where it’s at baw.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, fredst said:

Ok. I was afraid it was some kind of terrible AUF black hole that ended up at PBR. Good to know I’m safe from that

Your not safe by a long stretch

We need get this young man onboard. What are our chances realistically? Maybe when he visits he can hook up with Nick Coe. One wrestler to another cannot hurt whatsoever!

1 hour ago, AuburnNTexas said:

the LSU game he should see we need him.

I like the positive spin there...

5 hours ago, Zeek said:

I like the positive spin there...

Think we’re in a very good spot with him. Along with a host of others. Losses ain’t all bad.

7 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Think we’re in a very good spot with him. Along with a host of others. Losses ain’t all bad.

I hope you are right. I also hope that our coaches don’t buy into that last sentence, lol. And, I get what you’re saying....

1 hour ago, fredst said:

I hope you are right. I also hope that our coaches don’t buy into that last sentence, lol. And, I get what you’re saying....

The thing that gives me hope on this one is that he's down to FSU or AU.  Their issues are SO much worse than ours.

6 hours ago, Auburn 6 said:

The thing that gives me hope on this one is that he's down to FSU or AU.  Their issues are SO much worse than ours.

Overall yes but their OL is just as bad as ours so he could see both of us with lots of opportunity but I see where your coming from

On 9/18/2018 at 4:50 PM, AUwent said:

Is he related to Adam Putnam? I would think all FSU in that case.

That said, FSU right now makes us look like UAT.

No lol he is not. Adam only has a daughter.

FSU is atrocious right now and Tag might not make it to the end of the year.

4 hours ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

I'm starting to like our chances just by some of his comments from this weekend. 

What was said?

On 9/14/2018 at 6:10 PM, aujeff11 said:

Lite beer is where it’s at baw.

Sorry to derail, but can you (or anyone) explain "baw" for me? I've seen it a bunch but . . . I'm old.

TIA 

16 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

He like Auburn the deal is done

He's still 100% to FSU on 247. Desperately need some modicum of good news on OL recruiting right now.

25 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

Hiring Grimes was a MAJOR mistake. He needs to retire after this season, and Gus HAS to make a big OL hire, assuming we're stuck with him. OL recruiting is why I fear we're in for a slump not seen since the '70s.

9 minutes ago, AUwent said:

Hiring Grimes was a MAJOR mistake. He needs to retire after this season, and Gus HAS to make a big OL hire, assuming we're stuck with him. OL recruiting is why I fear we're in for a slump not seen since the '70s.

Agree 

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Agree 

Hopefully not with that last part...wondering if we beat any of UAT, UG, LSU, or TAMU over the next decade.

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

Man, I wish Searles would wake up and say “I sure wish that I could coach at Auburn next year”

Archived