Auburn Tigers 2018 - An Eagles Call

RunInRed

This reminds me!  I need to start up my annual hype video thread.  Thanks for the reminder!

Great video. I was thinking about hype videos earlier today. Was looking at the calendar counting down the days. Like I'ved said I really don't know what this season will bring but I'm tired of us ending seasons on a bad note. That has to stop starting this season. If we miss out on the playoff again play with heart and win the dang bowl game. This team can be elite on both sides of the ball. What was so frustrating about last year is how hard it is to do this stuff every year. Already endured key injuries but hopefully others step up and we do something special again. Not finishing the job just eats at you. We're way past due.

7 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Great video. I was thinking about hype videos earlier today. Was looking at the calendar counting down the days. Like I'ved said I really don't know what this season will bring but I'm tired of us ending seasons on a bad note. That has to stop starting this season. If we miss out on the playoff again play with heart and win the dang bowl game. This team can be elite on both sides of the ball. What was so frustrating about last year is how hard it is to do this stuff every year. Already endured key injuries but hopefully others step up and we do something special again. Not finishing the job just eats at you. We're way past due.

You make a great point. The only positive thing I can say about this video is that there can only be so many ways to spin this "we sucked at the end of last year so we're like SOOOOO fired up this year" angle. Which is why we keep seeing the same formula every year.

Sorry. I guess I didn't say anything positive about this video. 

6 hours ago, McLoofus said:

You make a great point. The only positive thing I can say about this video is that there can only be so many ways to spin this "we sucked at the end of last year so we're like SOOOOO fired up this year" angle. Which is why we keep seeing the same formula every year.

Sorry. I guess I didn't say anything positive about this video. 

I'm so sick of it. Gus is taking on a new attitude it seems especially in regards to recruiting so let that translate over into coaching. We have an elite, proven qb and elite defense. We don't know what will happen next year or the year after. Gonna be hard-pressed to keep bammer out of the SECCG two years straight and actually make the playoff this time. We can do it. I believe. We need all hands on deck though.

I see no reason why we cannot kick fanny in 2018.  I think Gus will earn his $7 million in 2018 with having a championship caliber team on the field. It will not be easy starting with game 1. We get through September in good shape, then the sky is the limit.

Archived