2018 Hype Video Thread

abw0004

Good afternoon everyone,

As Big Cat Weekend has come to a close, and we are officially within 100 days until Auburn Football kicks back in, I felt the need to start up my annual Auburn football hype video thread again.  Please feel free to post any videos you find so we all can gear up and get ready!  A few ground rules:

1.  This thread is only for Auburn Football hype videos.

2.  No commentary will be allowed that derails the topic.

3.  This is a fun, light-hearted thread so the bashing of any forum user, player, staff member, or coach will not be tolerated.

@RunInRed got us started, so I will repost his video and will also add a few!  :wareagle:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Any training videos out ? I enjoyed watching coach Russell show the players how to run fast while being attached to a giant rubber band 

Absolutely cannot believe I forgot to add the Auburn Marching Band intro hype video from last year.  Just as amazing:

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Absolutely cannot believe I forgot to add the Auburn Marching Band intro hype video from last year.  Just as amazing:

These have been better than the football videos for a few (8?) years now. Thank you for posting. 

• 2 weeks later...

These are nice but I'm looking forward to the hype video that's simply Auburn whoopin' up on the Huskies....live on ABC.

Since these are the kickoff videos from years past, and do not have to do with the current team on the field of that year I wanted to post these as well:

Why do people feel like every hype video now has to show the crappy things that happened the year before at the beginning of the video? Seriously, it's a hype video!

19 hours ago, caleb1633 said:

Why do people feel like every hype video now has to show the crappy things that happened the year before at the beginning of the video? Seriously, it's a hype video!

What did the show in 2009 and 2013? The entire video would be every snap of every game!

"Let me tell you a little about Auburn.  It will only take a second..."  43 days!

Archived