Null



Sign in to follow this  
corchjay

Corch’s too early class prediction

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

I think Derrian Brown may still be higher then Edwards right now.  Not certain but I think so

Maybe but 2 Auburn recruiting reporters Believe Edwards is ahead of brown now on The board.

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 ###Qb Bo Nix 5*

Rb N CAIN 5*

2 ###Wr George Pickens 4*
3 ###Wr Javarris Johnson 3* (speed)
Wr J HASELWOOD (flip from GA)

4 ###Te Tyler Fromm 3* (PON)
5 ###Te Luke Deal 3* (PON)

OT D DOBBS 5*
OG K JONES 4*
6 ###C  Jakai Clark 3*
OL W PUTNAM 4*
OT A MEDLEY 3*(possible 4*)
OL H RAYBURN 3*(possible 4*)

SDE  J HANDY 4*
DT    J EBOIGBE 4* or J GORDON 3*
DT    C MOORE 4*
WDE D HALL 4*

7 ###LB Owen Pappoe 5*
LB C HARRIS 4*
LB T MARSHALL 4*

CB A BOOTH 5*
CB Z PUCKETT 4*
8 ###DB C Flott 3*
9 ###FS Jaylin Simpson****
FS J SHEFFIELD****

I know it 25, but they are good...
I would like to have C/G - Clay Webb but dont see it happening.

Maybe see less OL and more DL?


Flott may see some pressure depending on what other recruits pop up.


What do you guys think? Anywhere close?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AUallday said:

Maybe see less OL and more DL?

Likely. You have 6 OL & 4 DL. Probably will be closer to 5 & 5.

15 minutes ago, AUallday said:

Flott may see some pressure depending on what other recruits pop up.

Won't be pressure from other recruits. His depends on how much he flirts with other schools.

16 minutes ago, AUallday said:

What do you guys think? Anywhere close?

Overall looks potentially close except some things.

Colby Wooden appears likely to be in the class.
We are trailing FSU & likely Texas A&M for Rayburn.
Medley I don't think is a take.
Would have to have a wow OV to get Dobbs.
Appears Charles Moore will be a tougher flip than we thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks E. 

For some reason i really like Rayburn (no film watched) just looks like he has a mean streak and a motor. Assumed Medley would coeme along

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Ellitor.....If you had to make a prediction today, who would be the OL recruits (OG & OT) you would say we will sign? Maybe this is too premature, but you seem to have better insight than some of us lay amateurs in the realm of recruiting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can already take H Rayburn (Clemson commit) off your list although I’m not really sure how high he was on Auburn’s board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, doc4aday said:

For Ellitor.....If you had to make a prediction today, who would be the OL recruits (OG & OT) you would say we will sign? Maybe this is too premature, but you seem to have better insight than some of us lay amateurs in the realm of recruiting! 

Keoidre Jones at this point is the only one I like AU's chances with right now. Need more time to see how things develop before I can make a pick on the other 3 spots.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Samau said:

You can already take H Rayburn (Clemson commit) off your list although I’m not really sure how high he was on Auburn’s board.

Clemson's recruiting methods are a little different than most. They don't sign as many as most schools so they try to be very sure about those they do sign. If Clemson is taking him, then maybe he should have been higher on our board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2018 at 6:59 AM, Mikey said:

Flott is in a place (Mobile) where he's daily pressured to go "anywhere but Auburn". People there will make it easy for him to go other places and see the sights. He'd  have to really love it here to not look around. Anyway, there's the mantras "Gus encourages our commits to look around" and "If it were me I'd take all my visits". Maybe Flott is just acting as expected?

What? You don't have a clue with this comment at all. I can tell you with 110% certain that this isn't the case at all. Plenty and I mean plenty of AU friendly coaches here. I talk to them weekly. 

Edited by WarDamnEagleWDE
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

With Marshall? 

Yes on his visit but now FSU has come on strong so idk what to think about him now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

What? You don't have a clue with this comment at all. I can tell you with 110% certain that this isn't the case at all. Plenty and I mean plenty of AU friendly coaches here. I talk to them weekly. 

I don't care how many coaches you talk to weekly, or daily for that matter. If you don't think the anti-Auburn sentiment among the general population in Mobile is as bad as it is in some other notorious areas, you're not paying attention.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And the REC is beyond strong in Mobile/Baldwin area. That makes things incredibly difficult. Thinking otherwise is a BAD mistake!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mikey said:

I don't care how many coaches you talk to weekly, or daily for that matter. If you don't think the anti-Auburn sentiment among the general population in Mobile is as bad as it is in some other notorious areas, you're not paying attention.

This had NOTHING, nothing to do with recruiting. I yes I know all about the REC in Mobile / Baldwin. There isn't a "anywhere but Auburn" sentiment in regards to recruiting here. You are just plain wrong and full of it. AU people have done a ton of stuff "off the record" here and I'd say is as strong with the people who matter in recruiting as uat is. In fact with uat going national on recruiting has turned their back on Mobile and the needs here. You can only take so much for granted. 

I'll give Gus credit here. He listened to the coaches and made the necessary changes that had to be made. 

Grab a chair on this one. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

This had NOTHING, nothing to do with recruiting. I yes I know all about the REC in Mobile / Baldwin. There isn't a "anywhere but Auburn" sentiment in regards to recruiting here. You are just plain wrong and full of it. AU people have done a ton of stuff "off the record" here and I'd say is as strong with the people who matter in recruiting as uat is. In fact with uat going national on recruiting has turned their back on Mobile and the needs here. You can only take so much for granted. 

I'll give Gus credit here. He listened to the coaches and made the necessary changes that had to be made. 

Grab a chair on this one. 

giphy.gif

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you say so, but i hope you are not holding your breath. As you saw with Christian Williams if a player is in Mobile/Baldwin and Bama wants that player they will get that player. Will happen 7 out of 10 times. Hope you know of a change coming but it is not here yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, auol72 said:

If you say so, but i hope you are not holding your breath. As you saw with Christian Williams if a player is in Mobile/Baldwin and Bama wants that player they will get that player. Will happen 7 out of 10 times. Hope you know of a change coming but it is not here yet.

The DB from Daphne? You can't lump in a kid who's lifelong dream was to play for bama. And the interest from the AU side wasn't very strong. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

You are just plain wrong and full of it.

Remember this remark of yours the next time you whine about people being rude to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mikey said:

Remember this remark of yours the next time you whine about people being rude to you.

I've never whined about someone here being rude. I've been asked not to be as rude to you. 

 

You have any other insight into Mobile / Baldwin / or even the State of Alabama recruiting? I'd love to hear it. 

Edited by WarDamnEagleWDE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No reason for AU people who only want the best for AU to get nasty with each other. I hope your opinion prooves correct. From someone down in the sludge for the last 20 years it has not been correct down there even as far back as when Joe Whitt was working Mobile.  Not much if anything has changed since the T.J. Yeldon fiasco and if you think it has i am sorry. Anyway, i apologize if you think i have been rude to you, just pointing out the way things are in Mobile in the real world. I will keep my thoughts to myself on this topic from now on, the floor is yours.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, auol72 said:

No reason for AU people who only want the best for AU to get nasty with each other. I hope your opinion prooves correct. From someone down in the sludge for the last 20 years it has not been correct down there even as far back as when Joe Whitt was working Mobile.  Not much if anything has changed since the T.J. Yeldon fiasco and if you think it has i am sorry. Anyway, i apologize if you think i have been rude to you, just pointing out the way things are in Mobile in the real world. I will keep my thoughts to myself on this topic from now on, the floor is yours.

With all due respect, do you have a working relationship with Mobile & Balrwin Co. coaches? It's cool if you do. WDE does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ellitor said:
46 minutes ago, auol72 said:

No reason for AU people who only want the best for AU to get nasty with each other. I hope your opinion prooves correct. From someone down in the sludge for the last 20 years it has not been correct down there even as far back as when Joe Whitt was working Mobile.  Not much if anything has changed since the T.J. Yeldon fiasco and if you think it has i am sorry. Anyway, i apologize if you think i have been rude to you, just pointing out the way things are in Mobile in the real world. I will keep my thoughts to myself on this topic from now on, the floor is yours.

With all due respect, do you have a working relationship with Mobile & Balrwin Co. coaches? It's cool if you do. WDE does.

I think the conflict, here, is coming from the fact that WDE is speaking from a coaches influence perspective and auol is speaking from a unsolicited advice from the people in the players life outside of the football field perspective. I haven't been to Mobile in 20 years, so I can't speak to what is and isn't true, but from watching the discussion, that seems to be the sticking point.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lionheartkc said:

I think the conflict, here, is coming from the fact that WDE is speaking from a coaches influence perspective and auol is speaking from a unsolicited advice from the people in the players life outside of the football field perspective. I haven't been to Mobile in 20 years, so I can't speak to what is and isn't true, but from watching the discussion, that seems to be the sticking point.

That's what I gathered, also. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this