2019 4* LB Christian Harris (Texas A&M)

ellitor

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

And another one's gone

And another one's gone

And another one bites the dust....

We aren't down an out yet though my friend. We have made headway with Diabate & are a very real threat to flip 4* UF LB commit Tyron Hopper. 4* Mikel Jones is another one to watch.

On 8/3/2018 at 9:25 AM, ellitor said:

We aren't down an out yet though my friend. We have made headway with Diabate & are a very real threat to flip 4* UF LB commit Tyron Hopper. 4* Mikel Jones is another one to watch.

True, there are a number of prospects left out there. But the pool shrinks by one every time another school lands one of our targets. Enough of that and we're trying to flip players from Tulane or similar. We've both seen it happen before.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:17 AM, Mikey said:

we're trying to flip players from Tulane or similar.

Huh? Not is T-Will's tenure & not sure I've ever seen that at LB even with the underwhelming LB recruiting before T-Will.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Huh? Not is T-Will's tenure & not sure I've ever seen that at LB even with the underwhelming LB recruiting before T-Will.

Let me make it a little more clear for you: We have both seen us be able to sign a LB target or two and all the rest of them, one by one, choose to sign elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

What are the rules about recruiting a prospect mentioned in an improper benefits investigation?  If the NCAA starts an actual inquiry at TAM, and part of it involves Harris, would the Aggies be allowed to maintain communication and eventually sign him?

WDE!

1 hour ago, MadtownTiger said:

What are the rules about recruiting a prospect mentioned in an improper benefits investigation?

Other than it being a no-no there's no defined punishment. Those are handled in a case by case basis.

1 hour ago, MadtownTiger said:

If the NCAA starts an actual inquiry at TAM, and part of it involves Harris, would the Aggies be allowed to maintain communication and eventually sign him?

Depends what the NCAA decides. For example, we had to stop communicating w/ Jameis Winston for 6 months due to a violation when he was a recruit.

55 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Depends what the NCAA decides. For example, we had to stop communicating w/ Jameis Winston for 6 months due to a violation when he was a recruit.

Happy about that violation.

Archived