Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2019 4* LB Christian Harris (Texas A&M)

Recommended Posts

And another one's gone

And another one's gone

And another one bites the dust....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




9 hours ago, Mikey said:

And another one's gone

And another one's gone

And another one bites the dust....

We aren't down an out yet though my friend. We have made headway with Diabate & are a very real threat to flip 4* UF LB commit Tyron Hopper. 4* Mikel Jones is another one to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2018 at 9:25 AM, ellitor said:

We aren't down an out yet though my friend. We have made headway with Diabate & are a very real threat to flip 4* UF LB commit Tyron Hopper. 4* Mikel Jones is another one to watch.

True, there are a number of prospects left out there. But the pool shrinks by one every time another school lands one of our targets. Enough of that and we're trying to flip players from Tulane or similar. We've both seen it happen before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2018 at 8:17 AM, Mikey said:

we're trying to flip players from Tulane or similar.

Huh? Not is T-Will's tenure & not sure I've ever seen that at LB even with the underwhelming LB recruiting before T-Will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Huh? Not is T-Will's tenure & not sure I've ever seen that at LB even with the underwhelming LB recruiting before T-Will.

Let me make it a little more clear for you: We have both seen us be able to sign a LB target or two and all the rest of them, one by one, choose to sign elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the rules about recruiting a prospect mentioned in an improper benefits investigation?  If the NCAA starts an actual inquiry at TAM, and part of it involves Harris, would the Aggies be allowed to maintain communication and eventually sign him?

WDE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MadtownTiger said:

What are the rules about recruiting a prospect mentioned in an improper benefits investigation?

Other than it being a no-no there's no defined punishment. Those are handled in a case by case basis.

1 hour ago, MadtownTiger said:

If the NCAA starts an actual inquiry at TAM, and part of it involves Harris, would the Aggies be allowed to maintain communication and eventually sign him?

Depends what the NCAA decides. For example, we had to stop communicating w/ Jameis Winston for 6 months due to a violation when he was a recruit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Depends what the NCAA decides. For example, we had to stop communicating w/ Jameis Winston for 6 months due to a violation when he was a recruit.

Happy about that violation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this