Null



Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2019 4* LB Christian Harris

Recommended Posts

20 major school offers including all but Vandy in the SEC. Other notable offers: FSU & Texas
Yet another 4* LB w/ strong interest in AU
Was at BCW & will OV AU per this VIP headline from his profile... Tigers to get official from 4-star LB
Interesting to note that AU & UAt are listed as warmer than home city LSU on his 247 page

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Man. Talk about looking good on paper. He even plays Los Dansby's old position. By all means, let's give him the second interview.

I hope this doesn't mean that we aren't slipping with Trez Marshall, even if other guys are better linebackers lol. I really want to steal all the puppies' toys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Man. Talk about looking good on paper. He even plays Los Dansby's old position. By all means, let's give him the second interview.

I hope this doesn't mean that we aren't slipping with Trez Marshall, even if other guys are better linebackers lol. I really want to steal all the puppies' toys.

I think Marshall and this guy are both very welcome lol. It might be a more realistic path than our current one with Dean.

Very pleased with this though. One 5 star Lb and two 4 stars would be awesome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I hope this doesn't mean that we aren't slipping with Trez Marshall

No. We were on Harris before marshal showed any interest. Plus we are taking two more true LBs in the class

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really think Harris will be a good one. For someone to be projected as a LBer, he has excellent skills with the ball in the air. Lots of LBers can play the run well, but few are polished in the passing game.

Edited by JFDTiger80
corrected spelling
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I really think Harris will be a good one. For someone to be projected as a LBer, he has excellent skills with the ball in the air. Lots of LBers can play the run well, but few are polished in the passing game.

Excellent point. On top of the presumed athleticism, intimate knowledge of the WR position might really give him an advantage in coverage. Or allow him to do things like this.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I really think Harris will be a good one. For someone to be projected as a LBer, he has excellent skills with the ball in the air. Lots of LBers can play the run well, but few are polished in the passing game.

Yeah if you don’t have a lb  that can cover these days you can have trouble with the spread offense for sure!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, toddc said:

Yeah if you don’t have a lb  that can cover these days you can have trouble with the spread offense for sure!

Agreed, it's a necessity really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

Excellent point. On top of the presumed athleticism, intimate knowledge of the WR position might really give him an advantage in coverage. Or allow him to do things like this.

 

One of my favorite plays of all time.  The other shots of this make it look even more incredible for those who were not fortunate enough to see it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NorthGATiger said:

One of my favorite plays of all time.  The other shots of this make it look even more incredible for those who were not fortunate enough to see it.

That game was miserable tho.  Outnumbered in Atlanta by Tar Heel fans and played horribly.

Also I think I got high walking back to the car wide spread panic was on concert next door and they had fires going everywhere in the parking lot making mushroom grill cheese and smoking weed.  

And unless it’s gotten a lot better the peach drop at New Years is kind of lame,  the music note drop in Nashville is much much better.  Just sayin

Edited by corchjay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, corchjay said:

That game was miserable tho.  Outnumbered in Atlanta by Tar Heel fans and played horribly.

Also I think I got high walking back to the car wide spread panic was on concert next door and they had fires going everywhere in the parking lot making mushroom grill cheese and smoking weed.  

And unless it’s gotten a lot better the peach drop at New Years is kind of lame,  the music note drop in Nashville is much much better.  Just sayin

oh my sounds like a party

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Excellent point. On top of the presumed athleticism, intimate knowledge of the WR position might really give him an advantage in coverage. Or allow him to do things like this.

 

Love that play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Wasn’t that play called a flag so it’s like it never happened? 

Interception stood but flag for either the lateral or batting the ball cant remember how the called it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, corchjay said:

Interception stood but flag for either the lateral or batting the ball cant remember how the called it 

If I recall, the forward lateral was called. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Members Online

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.