Jarrett Stidham to Manning camp

AUld fAUx@

"Quarterbacks from Auburn and Alabama will be attending this year's Manning Passing Academy.

Jarrett Stidham and Jalen Hurts will both be on the campus of Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La. from June 21-24 to take part in the 23rd annual Manning Passing Academy, an annual camp that features some of the top college quarterbacks as counselors to over 1,200 campers."

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_jarrett_stidham_alabama_jalen_hurts_manning_passing_academy.html

1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

"Quarterbacks from Auburn and Alabama will be attending this year's Manning Passing Academy.

Jarrett Stidham and Jalen Hurts will both be on the campus of Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La. from June 21-24 to take part in the 23rd annual Manning Passing Academy, an annual camp that features some of the top college quarterbacks as counselors to over 1,200 campers."

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_jarrett_stidham_alabama_jalen_hurts_manning_passing_academy.html

Well played, sir. I had read about his invite yesterday, but had to pop in to give you kudos for a quality headline spin.

17 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Well played, sir. I had read about his invite yesterday, but had to pop in to give you kudos for a quality headline spin.

???

44 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Whut?

As some perceive this to be a day and age of free agency in CFB, the thread title might suggest to them that young Master Stidham doesn't intend to return from Nicholls State.

34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

As some perceive this to be a day and age of free agency in CFB, the thread title might suggest to them that young Master Stidham doesn't intend to return from Nicholls State.

Sorry.

Forgot the wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Many Thanks.

15 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sorry.

Many Thanks.

I am glad you didn't add the wink,wink,nudge, nudge as then it wouldn't have had the same affect. It gave me a good laugh well played.

18 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sorry.

Many Thanks.

Playing it straight makes the humor pop.

Sure, you get a few that don't get it but....that only adds to the funny for the rest of us.

Alas.

'Course Shasta was stripped of her title in '72.

what are the results of the manning camp.  has anyone evaluated Qb's season before and season after?    I do remember Johnny Manziel getting kicked out.  

On 6/8/2018 at 7:30 PM, augolf1716 said:

Really dislike the Animals

Well ask any Viet Nam vet what their favorite group was and it was the Animals for their song "We Got to Get Out of This Place". Any band that came to our Officer's Club and didn't have it in their repertoire were booed off the stage.

WDE

On 6/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

More of a plant guy?

Plants is Tops

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, augolf1716 said:

Really dislike the Animals

Almost as much as I dislike the Left Banke?

53 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Them to

geeez Walk Away Rene screams Beatles....another group I never cared for.......here come the flames?

6 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

geeez Walk Away Rene screams Beatles....another group I never cared for.......here come the flames?

You should check out a podcast called "Your Favorite Band Sucks". They do a Beatles episode. They are merciless, as they are in every episode. And there are no sacred cows. No band is safe. It's hilarious. 

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You should check out a podcast called "Your Favorite Band Sucks". They do a Beatles episode. They are merciless, as they are in every episode. And there are no sacred cows. No band is safe. It's hilarious. 

The sad thing is, from a musicianship standpoint, a good percentage of the most popular bands of all times suck, so they are all pretty easy targets. 

19 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Just for you kevon actually this is one of the few beatles songs I kinda like

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Just for you kevon actually this is one of the few beatles songs I kinda like

:puke:

On 6/11/2018 at 10:56 AM, McLoofus said:

Lol I have to check this podcast out. Thank you for mentioning it

Edit: Just saw the list of episodes. This is going to be great.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, McLoofus said:

Thanks.........checked out Slayer Sucks.......lol they really nailed 90 percent........these guys are pretty sharp?

Archived