Null



Sign in to follow this  
AUld fAUx@

Jarrett Stidham to Manning camp

Recommended Posts

"Quarterbacks from Auburn and Alabama will be attending this year's Manning Passing Academy.

Jarrett Stidham and Jalen Hurts will both be on the campus of Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La. from June 21-24 to take part in the 23rd annual Manning Passing Academy, an annual camp that features some of the top college quarterbacks as counselors to over 1,200 campers."

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_jarrett_stidham_alabama_jalen_hurts_manning_passing_academy.html

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s some @bigbird type of titling. 

Whut?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

"Quarterbacks from Auburn and Alabama will be attending this year's Manning Passing Academy.

Jarrett Stidham and Jalen Hurts will both be on the campus of Nicholls State in Thibodaux, La. from June 21-24 to take part in the 23rd annual Manning Passing Academy, an annual camp that features some of the top college quarterbacks as counselors to over 1,200 campers."

https://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2018/06/auburn_jarrett_stidham_alabama_jalen_hurts_manning_passing_academy.html

 

Well played, sir. I had read about his invite yesterday, but had to pop in to give you kudos for a quality headline spin.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Well played, sir. I had read about his invite yesterday, but had to pop in to give you kudos for a quality headline spin.

???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Whut?

As some perceive this to be a day and age of free agency in CFB, the thread title might suggest to them that young Master Stidham doesn't intend to return from Nicholls State.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

As some perceive this to be a day and age of free agency in CFB, the thread title might suggest to them that young Master Stidham doesn't intend to return from Nicholls State.

Sorry.

Forgot the wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Many Thanks.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sorry.

Forgot the wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Many Thanks.

I don't think it was required. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sorry.

Forgot the wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Many Thanks.

I am glad you didn't add the wink,wink,nudge, nudge as then it wouldn't have had the same affect. It gave me a good laugh well played.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sorry.

Forgot the wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Many Thanks.

Playing it straight makes the humor pop.

Sure, you get a few that don't get it but....that only adds to the funny for the rest of us.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas.

'Course Shasta was stripped of her title in '72.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what are the results of the manning camp.  has anyone evaluated Qb's season before and season after?    I do remember Johnny Manziel getting kicked out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 7:30 PM, augolf1716 said:

Really dislike the Animals

Well ask any Viet Nam vet what their favorite group was and it was the Animals for their song "We Got to Get Out of This Place". Any band that came to our Officer's Club and didn't have it in their repertoire were booed off the stage.

WDE

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 10:13 PM, Tiger Refuge said:

More of a plant guy?

Plants is Tops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:30 PM, augolf1716 said:

Really dislike the Animals

Almost as much as I dislike the Left Banke?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Them to

geeez Walk Away Rene screams Beatles....another group I never cared for.......here come the flames?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

geeez Walk Away Rene screams Beatles....another group I never cared for.......here come the flames?

You should check out a podcast called "Your Favorite Band Sucks". They do a Beatles episode. They are merciless, as they are in every episode. And there are no sacred cows. No band is safe. It's hilarious. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

You should check out a podcast called "Your Favorite Band Sucks". They do a Beatles episode. They are merciless, as they are in every episode. And there are no sacred cows. No band is safe. It's hilarious. 

The sad thing is, from a musicianship standpoint, a good percentage of the most popular bands of all times suck, so they are all pretty easy targets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

geeez Walk Away Rene screams Beatles....another group I never cared for.......here come the flames?

Just for you kevon actually this is one of the few beatles songs I kinda like

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Just for you kevon actually this is one of the few beatles songs I kinda like

 

:puke:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2018 at 10:56 AM, McLoofus said:

You should check out a podcast called "Your Favorite Band Sucks". They do a Beatles episode. They are merciless, as they are in every episode. And there are no sacred cows. No band is safe. It's hilarious. 

Lol I have to check this podcast out. Thank you for mentioning it

 

Edit: Just saw the list of episodes. This is going to be great.

Edited by Tiger
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, McLoofus said:

You should check out a podcast called "Your Favorite Band Sucks". They do a Beatles episode. They are merciless, as they are in every episode. And there are no sacred cows. No band is safe. It's hilarious. 

Thanks.........checked out Slayer Sucks.......lol they really nailed 90 percent........these guys are pretty sharp?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this