2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

This is legit the first time I have heard about the dude till today. Need to pay attention now so our next coach has as much talent as possible to work with. WAR DAMN!!!!!!!  LETS GO GARNER!!!! Work your magic.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Except when you factor the Mississippi element for in state kids which is typically not flip territory.

Just meant that Garner always had these types of kids up his sleeve that we aren’t expecting.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

(this post is essentially a bump.  this kid needs to be on the front page)

He's not signing til February. It would be more likely we flip LeDarrius Cox if we add a DL today.

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

He's not signing til February. It would be more likely we flip LeDarrius Cox if we add a DL today.

I did not think Cox was signing today either. 

36 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

I did not think Cox was signing today either. 

Wasn't planning on it but if the staff pushed it could have happened.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

is he supposed to be good

Well he ain't supposed to be bad.

I don’t think any player on the DL is good enough for that with Brown, Davidson (likely), Coe, and Bryant returning. 

That said, he’s an impressive talent. Had a great week at the UA all star game. He’d be arguably the most talented signee on a DL group with three studs already inked. 

Crystal to Auburn from Keith.

Also I think there was a Charles Moore  that played for Virginia Tech that was a great pass rusher years ago... Beat Alabama when they had Zow.. back. In the day. 

Edit.. it was Corey Moore. 

2 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

is he supposed to be good

Yes. Had a big week at the Under Armour All Star Event last week.

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

I don’t think any player on the DL is good enough for that with Brown, Davidson (likely), Coe, and Bryant returning. 

That said, he’s an impressive talent. Had a great week at the UA all star game. He’d be arguably the most talented signee on a DL group with three studs already inked. 

THIS^^^

We still have to hold off potential pushes from Florida, LSU, Vols, & FSU. He is OVing Florida this weekend & can still take OVs to the other 3 as well. He OVed AU in December.

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore (Decommits from Miss St.: 1/7/19 Updat)
8 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Speaking of education, I hope at Auburn our professors can help him learn it is "bred" and not "bread."  Only joking of course as typos are a commonplace on the internet.  I do hope we land him.  After the 2019 season, we could potentially lose our top 5 DL.  This is why I love the fact that Steele and RG know how to rotate and build depth.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

We still have to hold off potential pushes from Florida, LSU, Vols, & FSU. He is OVing Florida this weekend & can still take OVs to the other 3 as well. He OVed AU in December.

AU. Woodson, Twill and CRG doing some work here. 

Archived