2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

I’m hoping for a boom, boom, booming on this kid in the next month!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, toddc said:

I’m hoping for a boom, boom, booming on this kid in the next month and a half!

I would prefer it be a little under a month at the latest. ;D

2 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Is it Handy who kept saying him and Moore were going to play together?

Both have said it but you can rarely count on stuff like that happening historically.

Just now, ellitor said:

I would prefer it be a little under a month at the latest. ;D

Oh yeah,February! My bad e!

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore (Decommits from Miss St.: 1/7/19 Update)
10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Both have said it but you can rarely count on stuff like that happening historically.

That chatter had made me assume we'd only be getting one of them at best, lol. 

5 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

That chatter had made me assume we'd only be getting one of them at best, lol. 

Or both would go to Miss St given how historically hard it can be to land recruits from that state.

Morehead better figure out this recruiting stuff if he wants to last very long as a coach. Love AU taking advantage though. This guys name came up a lot in the all star games. 

Man, state of Mississippi with a banner year for DL talent and they’re getting raided hard. 

15 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Man, state of Mississippi with a banner year for DL talent and they’re getting raided hard. 

That's what happens when one school's program is in the toilet and the other school crapped the bed with their most loaded roster in recent history

55 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Or both would go to Miss St given how historically hard it can be to land recruits from that state.

But we have one signed and another just de-committed.    It looks good for AU but who knows.   

46 minutes ago, gravejd said:

Morehead better figure out this recruiting stuff if he wants to last very long as a coach. Love AU taking advantage though. This guys name came up a lot in the all star games. 

Luke just had one of his committed RB de-commit as well.  

8 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

But we have one signed and another just de-committed.    It looks good for AU but who knows.   

He was speaking in the hypothetical. You know E's on top of it, Plainsman! :)

This guy is strong and explosive. He'd be in the rotation as a freshman imo which is tough. But the way he makes plays in the backfield it'd be hard to keep him on the sidelines 

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

This guy is strong and explosive. He'd be in the rotation as a freshman imo which is tough. But the way he makes plays in the backfield it'd be hard to keep him on the sidelines 

Ignore what @ellitor said.  That avatar creeps me out.  Go back to not having one.  :laugh:

michael-scott-quiet-the-office.gif

13 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Speaking of education, I hope at Auburn our professors can help him learn it is "bred" and not "bread."  Only joking of course as typos are a commonplace on the internet.  I do hope we land him.  After the 2019 season, we could potentially lose our top 5 DL.  This is why I love the fact that Steele and RG know how to rotate and build depth.

Damn autocorrect.

5 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Sounds like we lead for now according to Chad S tweet.  

Also per WDE's post earlier today & yes we do. Order is us, Vols, & FSU. I still think LSU & Florida can be bbig factors also.

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Well this ain't good...

I saw this happening. He committed to Mullen at MSU afterall.

10 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I saw this happening. He committed to Mullen at MSU afterall.

Good point. With his family pushing him to go out of state might as well go to a coach he has been committed to before.

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore
3 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well this ain't good...

Damn. Had a feeling this might happen.  Although with CM I don't think it's going to be final until the exact moment the signed NLI comes in and even then, it might not even come in to the program that was expecting it. I hope we have at least another 2-3 interior d line signees in mind to sign. Can never have enough quality including depth in the trenches and we may well lose 3 starting Dline men next year assuming Coe leaves too. Need to continue the depth. 

Archived