2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

To be fair, this happens a lot. Kids get caught up in the excitement of the trip. Why the relationship with the coaches is so key. Once the high of the visit is gone the relationships are key. 

agreed. I really hope we land Moore.....I think with J. Handy, and if we land Moore and/or L Cox, along with the Bucks we have signed already...this could be a great future front 4......BTW anybody heard anything of late on Ledarrious Cox? 

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

agreed. I really hope we land Moore.....I think with J. Handy, and if we land Moore and/or L Cox, along with the Bucks we have signed already...this could be a great future front 4......BTW anybody heard anything of late on Ledarrious Cox? 

I think Cox stays at tn unless something major happens to change his mind!

31 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

BTW anybody heard anything of late on Ledarrious Cox? 

Nothing new. Still says committed to the Vols. Sources say other teams have a real shot & there's still a question as to whether the Vols will even take him in the end.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Cox to AU if there is room, which I think there will be. 

There should be. We have room to add Cox & Moore on the DL, Brothers at LB, both MAR & Griffin at RB, Henry at OT, a Safety, & a GT Center or QB if we find ones we like.

16 minutes ago, ellitor said:

There should be. We have room to add Cox & Moore on the DL, Brothers at LB, both MAR & Griffin at RB, a Safety, & a GT Center or QB if we find ones we like.

That sounds like a great way to end this class!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Roos said:

what about Henry at OT? 

What about him? He has his own thread & AU is trending.

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

You didn't have him on the list you just put here. 

I already had him counted for AU in my head. Oops!

1 hour ago, mcgufcm said:

Didn’t list Bell either. He’s going to be in this class. 

Damnit! Y'all killin' me!. lol

Ok we have room for Bell & Henry on the OL, at least 1 DL, Brothers at LB, at least 1 RB, & 2 or 3 total of the following: 2nd RB, 2nd DL, a Safety, GT QB, or GT C

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Ok we have room for Bell & Henry on the OL, at least 1 DL, Brothers at LB, at least 1 RB, & 2 or 3 total of the following: 2nd RB, 2nd DL, a Safety, GT QB, or GT C

Image result for all i need is this lamp gif

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't forget Pickens!

15 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I’d love to finish with that, a 2nd DL (getting both Moore and Cox), a safety (Hampton/Robinson), and another LB or OL surprise or Plumlee. Just my personal wants. 

I’d be happy with either of the RBs, MAR or Griffin. 

On 1/23/2019 at 4:25 PM, ellitor said:

Counted since he's committed.

are we still in good shape with Moore?

I see a paid site has updated information on him. I know it cannot be shared on this site though. Maybe in a day or so we will be able to get it here.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I see a paid site has updated information on him. I know it cannot be shared on this site though. Maybe in a day or so we will be able to get it here.

It’s nothing major

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Article/FSU-football-recruiting-defensive-lineman-Charles-Moore-chemistry-official-visit-128371529/

Just came off an FSU visit.....AU/FSU battles like crazy for several prospects on NSD.....going to be fun. I do tend to believe this guy gets the visit hype or visit high however....Just hope his relationship to Handy and our staff prove too much to turn down

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

https://247sports.com/college/florida-state/Article/FSU-football-recruiting-defensive-lineman-Charles-Moore-chemistry-official-visit-128371529/

Just came off an FSU visit.....AU/FSU battles like crazy for several prospects on NSD.....going to be fun. I do tend to believe this guy gets the visit hype or visit high however....Just hope his relationship to Handy and our staff prove too much to turn down

Still an AU/Florida battle. Hard to imagine FSU jumping AU & Florida here.

5 hours ago, ellitor said:

Still an AU/Florida battle. Hard to imagine FSU jumping AU & Florida here.

Yea every other thing ive been reading has been AU?UF but i just thought that was interesting due to the fact 3 of our top 3 left on board all visitng FSU at approx same time

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Yea every other thing ive been reading has been AU?UF but i just thought that was interesting due to the fact 3 of our top 3 left on board all visitng FSU at approx same time

It was FSU's big recruiting weekend just as AU had theirs a couple weeks ago. Nothing coordinated by the 3 recruits to visit FSU at the same time.

Archived