2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

19 minutes ago, ellitor said:

It was FSU's big recruiting weekend just as AU had theirs a couple weeks ago. Nothing coordinated by the 3 recruits to visit FSU at the same time.

Oh I know....its just interesting to me ....seems like we have alot of battles with one particular school this time around.....not named Bama/UGA/Clem or the usual suspects....

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2019 at 12:44 PM, ellitor said:

There should be. We have room to add Cox & Moore on the DL, Brothers at LB, both MAR & Griffin at RB, Henry at OT, a Safety, & a GT Center or QB if we find ones we like.

If we land these players, do you think it will put us in the top 10?  Thanks & Go Saints!!! 

I have been Saints fan for 40 plus years through the good, bad, and really ugly!

24 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

f we land these players, do you think it will put us in the top 10?

Simply put we need MAR & Moore to land in the top 10 of the paper rankings.

What is the current appeal to FSU.....5-7 season and a coach being sued for harsh treatment of players.  ?

Just now, AU64 said:

What is the current appeal to FSU

Immediate PT. For example, most of their starting OL are returning but none are expected to win their jobs next season.

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Simply put we need MAR & Moore to land in the top 10 of the paper rankings.

Agree,,,..I think if we miss on those...even though we may sign the rest of our remaining priority targets.....they will actually drop our player average and i dont see us finishing top 10.....i think we land those two....guaranteed top ten i think....no I do not know all the calculations and formula BTW

are most, if not all of our targets, planning to announce only on signing day? I will be glad to get this signing period done and over with.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

are most, if not all of our targets, planning to announce only on signing day?

Appears that way.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:58 PM, AU64 said:

What is the current appeal to FSU.....5-7 season and a coach being sued for harsh treatment of players.  ?

From my experience, it's where people who couldn't get into UF go and who aren't smart enough to realize UCF is superior in every way... oh you're asking what the appeal is for a football player? Early playing time, still a big brand team, good enough facilities, and a not too big not too small city. Though I despise Tallahassee and the Creminole$ personally.

3 minutes ago, Zeek said:

From my experience, it's where people who couldn't get into UF go and who aren't smart enough to realize UCF is superior in every way... oh you're asking what the appeal is for a football player? Early playing time, still a big brand team, good enough facilities, and a not too big not too small city. Though I despise Tallahassee and the Creminole$ personally.

Not to mention consistently considered one of the top 5 party schools in the nation.

LSU has always been my biggest fear - Orgeron is a heck of a recruiter. This kid obviously gets visit highs and LSU has the last visit. 

We need Handy to be waiting on him at his house Sunday night with All-Auburn gear on.

10 minutes ago, Zeek said:

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not to mention consistently considered one of the top 5 party schools in the nation.

The high STD rate in Tally could possibly be repackaged and resold as 

Image result for rodney dangerfield caddyshack gif

14 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

LSU has always been my biggest fear - Orgeron is a heck of a recruiter. This kid obviously gets visit highs and LSU has the last visit. 

We need Handy to be waiting on him at his house Sunday night with All-Auburn gear on.

orgeron.gif

Coach O's recruiting pitch 

21 minutes ago, CameronCrazy said:

Orgeron seems to know when to hold em and  when to fold em. Making a bunch of right moves at the right time.

26 minutes ago, MsTiger662 said:

Any update on Moore? A lot of smoke coming from Mississippi State. 

Look up about 7 posts from yours. The smoke is coming from LSU. Regardless we have to weather an OV to one of the schools this weekend.,

The fact that FL is not the main threat is really good news to me.   Sure LSU can close late with the best of em’ but he had a serious connnection with Mullen and if they dropped to 3rd in a week...  let’s just say I like our chances even more.  

26 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

The fact that FL is not the main threat is really good news to me.   Sure LSU can close late with the best of em’ but he had a serious connnection with Mullen and if they dropped to 3rd in a week...  let’s just say I like our chances even more.  

He almost committed to LSU earlier in the process. Even though it seems like it they haven't just come out of nowhere.

2 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Just my personal feeling is all. 

No worries. I was just passing on info I don't think most had since he had not been talked about much for a while til just before he decommitted from Miss St.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:13 PM, aujeff11 said:

Orgeron seems to know when to hold em and  when to fold em. Making a bunch of right moves at the right time.

Shrek junior will not jar CM lose in the direction of LSU. The Doc has spoken so lay this notion to rest. I really think we sign him and MAR as well. As for Bell & Henry, we can only hope common sense and reasoning will prevail and keep them out of the slop pens of FSU. After watching Shrek a few nights ago, it dawned on me how much Coach "O" and Shrek look alike!

The kiss of death in recruiting. Mike Farrell predicting your school to get someone. NOPE. Do not like this lol. 

Archived