2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

25 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lo.gif

Huh?  He had qualifying issues.  It's above in the thread...

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Huh?  He had qualifying issues.  It's above in the thread...

lol not what I am talking about. We know you saw that VIP post Keith made about  a AU signee on 247 and their qualifying status and you wanted to cast that line out there see if you caught anyone willing to take the bait! hahaha I  SEE YOU Agent 0004.

went.gif

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol not what I am talking about. We know you saw that VIP post Keith made about  a AU signee on 247 and their qualifying status and you wanted to cast that line out there see if you caught anyone willing to take the bait! hahaha I  SEE YOU Agent 0004.

went.gif

I legitimately did not see that.  If that was on Moore, that is really funny timing.  I actually only use this forum for recruiting news.  Either that or the al.com app as I get updates pushed through to my phone.  By the way, definitely approve the gif of Kelly Wentworth from Survivor.  I'm trying to catch up and watch the finale tonight if I can finish GoT.

4 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I legitimately did not see that.  If that was on Moore, that is really funny timing.  I actually only use this forum for recruiting news.  Either that or the al.com app as I get updates pushed through to my phone.  By the way, definitely approve the gif of Kelly Wentworth from Survivor.  I'm trying to catch up and watch the finale tonight if I can finish GoT.

I am a reality tv whore so any excuse to use a GIF from The Challenge, Survivor or Big Brother I am def going to take the opportunity to do so!!!! Enjoy the finale it is one of the best finales I have ever seen on the show in the 38 seasons I have been watching. AND YES I have seen all 38 seasons!!! WOOOOOO!!!! LETS GOOO!!!!!

hahaha wait you really did not see it?! It was VIP so hopefully in a few days when it becomes a free article someone will drop in here and give us the inside scoop.

27 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I am a reality tv whore so any excuse to use a GIF from The Challenge, Survivor or Big Brother I am def going to take the opportunity to do so!!!! Enjoy the finale it is one of the best finales I have ever seen on the show in the 38 seasons I have been watching. AND YES I have seen all 38 seasons!!! WOOOOOO!!!! LETS GOOO!!!!!

hahaha wait you really did not see it?! It was VIP so hopefully in a few days when it becomes a free article someone will drop in here and give us the inside scoop.

Gotcha!  I actually did not like this season all that much.  I thought the contestants were pretty boring and the people who returned were just voted off immediately.  Last season was pretty good though.  The person I desperately want to return is Spencer from a few seasons back when Tony won.  It is probably my favorite reality TV show of that sense of the word.  I don't watch Big Brother, but I do watch Amazing Race.

And no I didn't see it legitimately.  

14 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Gotcha!  I actually did not like this season all that much.  I thought the contestants were pretty boring and the people who returned were just voted off immediately.  Last season was pretty good though.  The person I desperately want to return is Spencer from a few seasons back when Tony won.  It is probably my favorite reality TV show of that sense of the word.  I don't watch Big Brother, but I do watch Amazing Race.

And no I didn't see it legitimately.  

O do not get me wrong it was a middle of the road season. I would rank it somewhere in the 17-23 range out of the 38 seasons but the finale was fantastic edge of your seat captivating t.v. Drop me a line and let me know what you think when you get around to it. WOOO!!!! WAR DAMN CHARLES MOORE EAGLE!!!!!

8 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

If someone told you on Signing Day that we'd lose Pickens, Kelly and Moore, you're comment would be....

Who was Kelly and whats going on with Moore?

19 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Who was Kelly and whats going on with Moore?

Cam'Ron. The guy who had to transfer to be closer to home I believe.

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Cam'Ron. The guy who had to transfer to be closer to home I believe.

Thanks, I was completely drawing a blank 

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

Thanks, I was completely drawing a blank 

Dementia and god almighty about 100 more thinks I could mention

17 hours ago, War to the Eagle said:

If someone told you on Signing Day that we'd lose Pickens, Kelly and Moore, you're comment would be....

Did Moore not qualify?

3 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Did Moore not qualify?

I would like to know this as well. Sometimes it is hard to get basic information like this.

If anyone has an answer as to whether or not Moore has qualified or not, please share this with us.  WDE & Thanks!!

2 hours ago, doc4aday said:

If anyone has an answer as to whether or not Moore has qualified or not, please share this with us.  WDE & Thanks!!

If understand correctly, it's still in doubt.

Moore is going to be an absolute terror along with Handy on the DL. Our defense will keep us in many games this season. If our offense picks up where it left off after the bowl game and spring game, things could be very interesting a good way for us in 2019. A very good 2019 will bring in the OL talent we need.

40 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

A very good 2019 will bring in the OL talent we need.

I love your optimism Doc. I wish that I could share it but the rate at which we are missing on OL guys that we appear to want is getting pretty discouraging.

16 hours ago, fredst said:

I love your optimism Doc. I wish that I could share it but the rate at which we are missing on OL guys that we appear to want is getting pretty discouraging.

It is discouraging and something I cannot wrap my mind around. We can sign OG all day long and get some really good ones. It is the OT position that has me baffled. I try to stay positive and hope for the best. I do think though if we win 9-11 games in 2019, we should get some OTs hopefully.

Sooooo......did he get into AU or not?  Sorry if it was explicitly stated above, but in the 3 pages of religious discussion, I didn't see anything "official" above indicating he actually reported to campus.   

7 minutes ago, Woodstock Tiger said:

Sooooo......did he get into AU or not?  Sorry if it was explicitly stated above, but in the 3 pages of religious discussion, I didn't see anything "official" above indicating he actually reported to campus.   

It has not been explicitly stated to my knowledge, but I believe it is looking good that he will get in.

This is one course correction I can get behind. :thumbsup:

Wow...glad I missed all that mess.

So did Moore show up ?   I don't want to wade through the mess of how you guys are fixing planet Earth and all the social issues.  Now if you guys want to fix my sprinkler system -  text me and  I will send you my address.

5 minutes ago, Beaker said:

So did Moore show up ?   I don't want to wade through the mess of how you guys are fixing planet Earth and all the social issues.  Now if you guys want to fix my sprinkler system -  text me and  I will send you my address.

Let me know if you get any bites on that. Mine stopped working for no apparent reason. Excellent timing, what with summer starting a month early and all.

Yeah you noticed when I asked for help outside in my yard,  it's crickets.   Had I asked about male toxic hairloss or whatever.....you get my point.  

Seriously  - Did Moore get in?  The dude is a cornerstone in this year's class.

Archived