2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

10 minutes ago, Beaker said:

Yeah you noticed when I asked for help outside in my yard,  it's crickets.   Had I asked about male toxic hairloss or whatever.....you get my point.  

Seriously  - Did Moore get in?  The dude is a cornerstone in this year's class.

In class at AU Beak. A poster on 247 got this from social media and has got you covered! 

c moore.png

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, I think all the little chicks are accounted for.   Time to separating the wheat from the chaff.  

You know if the O line if just average....and we don't get too cute with QB rotations, we are gonna be pretty good.  Someone pass me the Kool-Aide, my cup is running low.  

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

In class at AU Beak. A poster on 247 got this from social media and has got you covered! 

c moore.png

Are we sure this is him?  I don't see a name tag or a video of his man stating he is Charles Moore.  I need proof to back this up.  Sources.  And a thesis on why you believe the man in question is Mr. Moore.  The due date on the thesis is Friday or I will deduct you a full letter grade, and I do not round up.  I look forward to your prompt reply.

Like my check the thesis is in the mail.

Lol

• 5 months later...

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

As in Oregon State? Bruh was so "homesick" that he went and dipped his toes in the Pacific Ocean, huh?

Alrighty, A'Rasta. Enjoy the scenery and the greenery out there. 

1 minute ago, McLoofus said:

As in Oregon State? Bruh was so "homesick" that he went and dipped his toes in the Pacific Ocean, huh?

Yah just like Cowart had to get back home to be close to family in Florida........... Proceeds to go to got damn Maryland!!! lol

18 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Something stinks

6 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for friday smokey gif

rewrew.gif

rtrt.gif

Just now, fredst said:

A not uncommon problem with beavers.....

Some would even say it smells fishy 

7 hours ago, Zeek said:

Something stinks

Not necessarily. According to comments from some other players Moore wasn't fitting in at AU and nobody seemed able to get through to him. If you'll remember, he has some very radical ideas about life and so forth. Maybe he'll fit in better on the Left Coast, weirdness seems acceptable out there.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Not necessarily. According to comments from some other players Moore wasn't fitting in at AU and nobody seemed able to get through to him. If you'll remember, he has some very radical ideas about life and so forth. Maybe he'll fit in better on the Left Coast, weirdness seems acceptable out there.

It was a joke Mikey

Archived