2019 4* DE/DT Charles Moore

ellitor

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ALLINtheFamily said:

IDream Of Jeannie Barbara Eden GIF - IDreamOfJeannie BarbaraEden Jeannie GIFs

I never understood why Tony didn't just disappear into the bottle and live happily ever after?

2 hours ago, CR said:

I never understood why Tony didn't just disappear into the bottle and live happily ever after?

It wasn’t in the script! 😂

3 hours ago, CR said:

He wasn't very smart.

So saw on his 247 bio page that Moore will be OVing LSU o Feb 1st.....Is LSU a legit contender or are we still confident? I know we have to worry about UF as well....anyone with any news?

10 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

So saw on his 247 bio page that Moore will be OVing LSU o Feb 1st.....Is LSU a legit contender or are we still confident? I know we have to worry about UF as well....anyone with any news?

Sally Field is the bag man errr woman. She will close the deal. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD BRO!?!? COME ON MAAAAAAAAN! lol

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Sally Field is the bag man errr woman. She will close the deal. HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD BRO!?!? COME ON MAAAAAAAAN! lol

i need to get my act together i guess

1 minute ago, Tigerpro2a said:

i need to get my act together i guess

In all seriousness I personally think he is giving each staff good vibes and gets on a visit high everywhere he goes. 

55 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

LSU is always a contender with coach O, he is a top notch recruiter.

3 minutes ago, kd4au said:

LSU is always a contender with coach O, he is a top notch recruiter.

Yea i didnt realize they were even in the picture until today....i think they had hopes on Sopsher and they seem to fall through so now they leaning hard on Moore and Young

Yea i didnt realize they were even in the picture until today

Me either until I read your post. Lets just hope they are to late to the party.

1 minute ago, kd4au said:

Me either until I read your post. Lets just hope they are to late to the party.

I was just browsing through profiles on 247 and saw this......also saw that G. Pickens just visited UGA on Jan 18th

2 minutes ago, Tigerpro2a said:

I was just browsing through profiles on 247 and saw this......also saw that G. Pickens just visited UGA on Jan 18th

JMO but I think it will be hard to hold on to Pickens.

15 minutes ago, kd4au said:

We're in great shape.......nothing in recruiting is 100% but I would bet he's Auburn bound

2 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

AU & UF both seem equally confident right now. This will be an unpopular opinion but I think UF has the edge as he committed to Mullen & Grantham before while they were at Miss St. & for a pretty long time.

56 minutes ago, kd4au said:

We are in a good spot with Pick. We'd have to somehow shoot ourselves in the foot now to not land him.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

We are in a good spot with Pick. We'd have to somehow shoot ourselves in the foot now to not land him.

Do we still need to be worried about him qualifying? I heard last it was like a 90% chance????

1 hour ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Do we still need to be worried about him qualifying? I heard last it was like a 90% chance????

Until players graduate and clear the NCAA clearinghouse And meet Auburn enrollment standards which is higher than NCAA clearinghouse standards there is always a concern for any recruit who it any point in their recruitment have been talk of qualifying questions. I’ve seen some that only had a little scuttlebutt about potentially not qualifying not qualify and I’ve seen others where there is a lot of speculation on a recruit not qualifying end up qualifying fairly easily.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Hope your right. He looks like  a game changer it would be great to get him.

On 1/21/2019 at 10:10 AM, kd4au said:

Hope your right. He looks like  a game changer it would be great to get him.

trust Ellitor...He is one of the most reliable sources on this site when it comes to recruiting.

On 1/20/2019 at 8:02 PM, ellitor said:

AU & UF both seem equally confident right now. This will be an unpopular opinion but I think UF has the edge as he committed to Mullen & Grantham before while they were at Miss St. & for a pretty long time.

Think that Moore has told both programs he is in. 

Kinda agree. Seems like he is a yes kid....

To be fair, this happens a lot. Kids get caught up in the excitement of the trip. Why the relationship with the coaches is so key. Once the high of the visit is gone the relationships are key. 

Archived