Sign in to follow this  
AU64

Frankie Sullivan....still MIA

Meanwhile, no mention of Frankie Sullivan and the other suspended assistant during recent pressers by AG....and our beat writers who are usually willing to probe into uncomfortable areas with Auburn coaches and administrators remain silent on the subject too.    I worry that Frankie will be this generation's version of Jimmy Hoffa.....and will disappear without a trace...….in "witness protection" or what?   

BUT......also wondering if there is a "gag order' somewhere on this situation.      His transgression has never been explained and if there was ever a situation that defined "twisting in the wind" this is it. 

• Like 1

The last public comment, I think, was by his lawyer stating he didn’t know what he had done wrong or why he was suspended.  I assume he is still pulling in a salary?

5 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

The last public comment, I think, was by his lawyer stating he didn’t know what he had done wrong or why he was suspended.  I assume he is still pulling in a salary?

Almost certainly....which is why he probably can't say anything....but just thinking that anything that took place before AG arrived would be subject to review and he would move forward. ….but crickets....from everywhere.....

Doubt he was or is being paid very much …..but no question that his career is "on hold". 

On 6/9/2018 at 11:09 AM, AU64 said:

Almost certainly....which is why he probably can't say anything....but just thinking that anything that took place before AG arrived would be subject to review and he would move forward. ….but crickets....from everywhere.....

Doubt he was or is being paid very much …..but no question that his career is "on hold". 

He gets to pull a paycheck without working. I don't care how little it is, sign me up!

16 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

He gets to pull a paycheck without working. I don't care how little it is, sign me up!

Betting he gets a lot less than you think he does.....and a black mark on his career too.....He was the video coordinator....probably just a step above those HS coaches who come to work for peanuts for a couple years to bolster their resume'.  

But maybe you were just funnin...

Edited by AU64
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2018 at 7:27 AM, AU64 said:

Meanwhile, no mention of Frankie Sullivan and the other suspended assistant during recent pressers by AG....and our beat writers who are usually willing to probe into uncomfortable areas with Auburn coaches and administrators remain silent on the subject too.    I worry that Frankie will be this generation's version of Jimmy Hoffa.....and will disappear without a trace...….in "witness protection" or what?   

BUT......also wondering if there is a "gag order' somewhere on this situation.      His transgression has never been explained and if there was ever a situation that defined "twisting in the wind" this is it. 

This is a real oddity, for sure.  Why would AU continue to compensate a couple of suspended assistant's for this long? 

Like others I am confused what is taking so long. Either they did something and they have proof, they did something and they don't have proof, or they didn't do anything either way there should be a resolution by now. If they are eventually let off the hook and nothing is done to them I would not be surprised to see them suing Auburn because of the possible damage to their earning power in the future as this will always hang over their heads and affect the ability to find other jobs in the future.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Like others I am confused what is taking so long. Either they did something and they have proof, they did something and they don't have proof, or they didn't do anything either way there should be a resolution by now. If they are eventually let off the hook and nothing is done to them I would not be surprised to see them suing Auburn because of the possible damage to their earning power in the future as this will always hang over their heads and affect the ability to find other jobs in the future.

The only thing dragging out this long is the Chuck Person trial which has recently been delayed to May 2019 …....so maybe there is a connection?  

It looks like we have hired Flanagan and Daniels to fill their slots. Not sure what that tells us, other than that's how it appears.

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

.. looks like we have hired Flanagan and Daniels to fill their slots. Not sure what that tells us, other than that's how it appears.

FS had a very minor role...film study and Wes F is miles ahead of him in experience so sound like he replaces the guy how moved back to Philly recently...sort of an even swap there.

Could still be a swap however.....Daniels' resume' might match up pretty well with  FS so that could be what is going on...but either way, it sounds like they don't expect FS to be available before practice gets under way for the coming season and the other young guy has  apparently vaporized.

The mystery continues...

• Like 1