Justify

augolf1716

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

What a great horse...........................man I love horse racing

Had to work so I just watched a replay. Impressive horse indeed. I had to laugh a little bit at the fact that Justify's jockey still looked squeaky clean at the finish because he never trailed. 

12 hours ago, gr82be said:

Had to work so I just watched a replay. Impressive horse indeed. I had to laugh a little bit at the fact that Justify's jockey still looked squeaky clean at the finish because he never trailed. 

Didn't even have to change goggles 

The 2nd Triple Crown winner in a short span. I thought the Belmont might be a little too long for Justify. In the Preakness, he had some push from Bravazo. But, M. Smith and Justify ran a great race, wire to wire, it was almost Secretariat like. 

59 minutes ago, wareagleguy said:

The 2nd Triple Crown winner in a short span. I thought the Belmont might be a little too long for Justify. In the Preakness, he had some push from Bravazo. But, M. Smith and Justify ran a great race, wire to wire, it was almost Secretariat like. 

The greatest I ever saw and its not even close imo

9 hours ago, wareagleguy said:

Very true, there's Secretariat and then there's every other horse. 

I'm sure you've seen this before but just damn must have been 50 lengths 

Baffert has trained the last two Triple Crown Winners.   Check his phone records to see if he talks to Scott Cochran.  One of them has found PEDs that don't show up in traditional drug tests. ?????

Archived