Null



tigerbrotha12

Baseball vs Florida Game 2

Recommended Posts

What's the problem with CD at the plate? Not sure I understand what's going on with him . It must be so frustrating for that kid.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




Sooner or later the Auburn defense will make a mistake if they keep getting tested in this game. Hope Tanner can get his nerves under control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Connor Davis. I hope we don’t see him in left field ever again after this season. Wonder why the staff never looked into having Julien playing out there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Jeremy Johnson needs an opportunity in left. I think he’d play better than the two we are playing there currently are playing 

Neither Davis or Ward are special enough at the plate to continue playing them.  We have got to have better LF play and hitting. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, au302 said:

Connor Davis. I hope we don’t see him in left field ever again after this season. Wonder why the staff never looked into having Julien playing out there

Davis just doesn’t have the speed to play the outfield. Obvious struggles at the plate right now from both him and Ward. I’m hoping my point is being made here that JEREMY JOHNSON NEEDS AN OPPORTUNITY 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Davis just doesn’t have the speed to play the outfield. Obvious struggles at the plate right now from both him and Ward. I’m hoping my point is being made here that JEREMY JOHNSON NEEDS AN OPPORTUNITY 

There has to be a reason JJ is not playing......obviously CBT does not consider him as a better option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Davis just doesn’t have the speed to play the outfield. Obvious struggles at the plate right now from both him and Ward. I’m hoping my point is being made here that JEREMY JOHNSON NEEDS AN OPPORTUNITY 

I agree. Johnson’s performed well when given opportunities. Davis has more potential at the plate than Ward but hasn’t shown it. Ward is decent in the field but nowhere close to where he needs to be at the plate 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, au302 said:

I agree. Johnson’s performed well when given opportunities. Davis has more potential at the plate than Ward but hasn’t shown it. Ward is decent in the field but nowhere close to where he needs to be at the plate 

Johnson has been an on-base guy and has a fine glove, and good speed. Maybe just the experience thing is what is keeping Butch from it, but that’s gotta be where you look 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

Venter hitting way too many pop ups 

Always looking to bust one over the wall....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julien fouls out. Going to the fifth. Same thing in every inning for each team. Need another inning or two from Tanner and then bring in the bull 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Johnson has been an on-base guy and has a fine glove, and good speed. Maybe just the experience thing is what is keeping Butch from it, but that’s gotta be where you look 

Yep. And let’s not forget we still have senior Bowen McGuffin on the bench. Bowen’s not great at all and Johnson’s definitely better but it is what it is I guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Venter hitting way too many pop ups 

Struck out 3 times yesterday.  At least he is getting the bat on the ball today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.