roe4christ

2019 4* WR Jalen "Boobie" Curry

Recommended Posts





4 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

It would be great if Jalen picks Auburn.

Who needs pay sites, national analysts and the like when we can come here and get this kind of insight? I am pumped about this info-!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, McLoofus said:

*50 year old guy in khaki shorts, loafers with no socks and "World's Greatest Dad" tshirt slowly nods in approval*

I resemble that remark.... Well not 50.... Yet...

Edited by LKEEL75
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, McLoofus said:

*50 year old guy in khaki shorts, loafers with no socks and "World's Greatest Dad" tshirt slowly nods in approval*

It’s not loafers, it’s Crocs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 8:50 AM, WaynesAUworld said:

This post is garbage without a picture.

 

download.jpeg

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

 

download.jpeg

There was another girl after Pam that was on the show for years. She was impressive too. I think her name was Debbie Dunning.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JFDTiger80 said:

There was another girl after Pam that was on the show for years. She was impressive too. I think her name was Debbie Dunning.

Yes, and to make your post worthwhile, here (you're welcome):

 

Heidi_1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

Yes, and to make your post worthwhile, here (you're welcome):

 

Heidi_1.jpg

 

giphy (25).gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what this guy is waiting for? Is he a silent commit? Are the coaches holding off his commit for a later date when his commit will make a bigger splash? Are we trying not to put pressure on him to commit? I’m just trying to figure out why we haven’t been successful in getting him to pull the trigger.

The longer we let this guy sit out there, then the more likely another school is going to come along and grab him up (aka Tennessee). Our coaches inability to close on some of our longtime “leans” is baffling to me. We lose kids every year when we fail to lock them up when we have the momentum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CameronCrazy said:

Does anyone know what this guy is waiting for? Is he a silent commit? Are the coaches holding off his commit for a later date when his commit will make a bigger splash? Are we trying not to put pressure on him to commit? I’m just trying to figure out why we haven’t been successful in getting him to pull the trigger.

The longer we let this guy sit out there, then the more likely another school is going to come along and grab him up (aka Tennessee). Our coaches inability to close on some of our longtime “leans” is baffling to me. We lose kids every year when we fail to lock them up when we have the momentum.

Man just stop. You are being very irrational now. We haven’t missed out on that many actual leans in any year.  Yet you say the same thing year after year after year after year and every year it is wrong! 

Not sure if you realize this but you can’t force a kid to commit before he’s ready. That does more harm than good in most cases. You heavily risk losing the kids that way.   I’ve told you that a number of times as well and don’t understand how You can’t grasp that simple logical concept.

 As for Curry the latest info is we still lead. 

Now step back from the ledge.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Man just stop. You are being very irrational now. We haven’t missed out on that many actual leans in any year.  Yet you say the same thing year after year after year after year and every year it is wrong! 

Not sure if you realize this but you can’t force a kid to commit before he’s ready. That does more harm than good in most cases. You heavily risk losing the kids that way.   I’ve told you that a number of times as well and don’t understand how You can’t grasp that simple logical concept.

 As for Curry the latest info is we still lead. 

Now step back from the ledge.

 

E - this is a message board. People come here to release frustration. I apologize if my passion offends you, but I stand by what I said. The elite recruiters are relentless.

I’m not saying that we “force” anyone to commit. Did UGA force John Emery to commit this past weekend? No. By all accounts he was going to be committing to LSU any day now. One visit can change everything for a recruit. And what makes sense to me is that the longer we go without locking these guys down, then the possibility increases that they could visit another school and have one of those visits.

But my question still remains, “why hasn’t Boobie Curry committed yet if he continues to say that Auburn is his leader?” You may not know that answer, but someone else on this board might. He was rumored to be committing at the Opening, then it was thought to be at the cookout... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CameronCrazy said:

E - this is a message board. People come here to release frustration. I apologize if my passion offends you, but I stand by what I said. The elite recruiters are relentless.

I’m not saying that we “force” anyone to commit. Did UGA force John Emery to commit this past weekend? No. By all accounts he was going to be committing to LSU any day now. One visit can change everything for a recruit. And what makes sense to me is that the longer we go without locking these guys down, then the possibility increases that they could visit another school and have one of those visits.

But my question still remains, “why hasn’t Boobie Curry committed yet if he continues to say that Auburn is his leader?” You may not know that answer, but someone else on this board might. He was rumored to be committing at the Opening, then it was thought to be at the cookout... 

The obvious answer is that he is just not ready yet. This happens at every school it doesn't mean anything more that it is happening at Auburn. I can pick two or three players every year from every school that things happen that people on this board act like only happen at Auburn. Most of these boards are bubbles and only concentrate on the school they are about so fans naturally think that anything bad that happens only happens at that school program. I would disagree that people come on here to release frustration. I come on here to find out about what's going on with the program.  My guess is on the OSU board right now there are a lot of people releasing some frustration so that might be a good place to release a little if needed. Curry will pull the trigger soon enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2018 at 7:02 PM, WFE12 said:

 

giphy (25).gif

Those Binford tools can be dangerous in the wrong hands!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now