Baseball vs. Florida game 3

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one should be upset with any of these players. They played their hearts out and played out of their mind all year. It sucks to lose like that but holy crap I am a VERY proud Auburn fan tonight. War Eagle and let's get them next year!

Two fastballs down the middle back to back games to the same hitter and sadly same result. I know williams will tell you he should have had the catch. Great season and hopefully more of the same next year. 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Screw Florida. They don’t deserve that. They just don’t deserve it. 

Auburn deserved it. I’m so tired of this crap 

Nope. UF scores 3 runs and AU scores 2. Had all to play for and fell a couple of hits short. And to have that error to lose it just hurts. I feel bad for Williams but that’s just not a way to go out. 

Thank you AU Baseball! It’s been a long time. Let’s get back here very soon. 

Good series for our guys, just couldn't overcome the UF pitching.  I am so damn proud of our team though.  Nobody expected us to do anything again.  We showed them.   WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Love the foundation Butch is building. AU Baseball 2019!!!

5 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Florida. The luckiest team in sports.

That would be bammer. Lol

We will not hang our head over that one. It was a hell of a game. 

AU took #1 to the brink in their stadium. Hats off to all the fellas for that for sure. Have to take the series as a whole and while that last play sickens me, it’s been a good end to the season. 

The way our hitters were going, it was just a matter of time I guess. UF is too good to give this many chance to. Excellent game to watch and I’m super proud of our boys. Butch and staff have done a fabulous job. Extend his contract!!

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

No one should be upset with any of these players. They played their hearts out and played out of their mind all year. It sucks to lose like that but holy crap I am a VERY proud Auburn fan tonight. War Eagle and let's get them next year!

Maybe they will start with a bigger fire in their gut next year. They played their collective hearts out and "unfortunately" had to play the #1 Team at their place

to get to Omaha. Showed a lot of courage. But, it is hard to win away from home in any sport in the SEC.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Well this year.....bammer sat at home in the post season. 

Overall not just baseball 

What an incredibly s——y to an incredibly good game. Defense made unbelievable plays to keep us in it and then that. Oh well, WDE anyway! Proud of how they fought, just could not come up with the timely hit to pair with the defensive gems...

I didn't want to say anything earlier but Miss State is the only team in the CWS that didn't host a Super.  We almost got there.  

Archived