Baseball vs. Florida game 3

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regardless, when game 3s are often lopsided because one side’s pitching is gone, this is a game 3 played at the highest level tonight.  Our guys have gone from 8-22 SEC two years ago to fighting the national champions in their house with 12 outs to Omaha. So damn proud. Now bring it home boys 

Just now, mustache eagle said:

I’m watching on sling and y’all are ahead of me by a minute.  Keep calling the good plays!

Venter pops out. Someone needs to man the hell up. 

dang...back to back pop ups...….and runner still standing on second....and two outs now for Julien

1 minute ago, mustache eagle said:

If we hit it high enough maybe we’ll put one in the rafters

A sky high popup in the Texas game that hit 4 feet in front of home plate and was not caught drove in a very important runner from 2nd base who was running all the way.....

Well....another opportunity wasted......but still only down 2-1 and still time for someone to figure out hot to hit the ball on a horizontal line instead of a vertical line. 

I want to say that this is in fact so cool that auburn is here and I’m loving this, but I am so so frustrated with repeatedly coming “oh so close.” 

Just do something Auburn! Break through and DO SOMETHING!!

10 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Maybe but Perez is a former FSU player so not sure he could be considered a UF fan....and hate say it but AU has not done much for anyone to get excited about....time for anther couple clutch hits instead of minor league pop flies.

I wasn’t talking about Perez in this case. And Auburn is playing #1 Florida in their house for a chance at Omaha. We’ve earned better. 

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

A sky high popup in the Texas game that hit 4 feet in front of home plate and was not caught drove in a very important runner from 2nd base who was running all the way.....

The gators are the kind of team that would catch it.

Archived