Weekend Visitors & Camps (June 14-17)

ellitor

8 minutes ago, toddc said:

Do you know off hand if he has others scheduled soon? If not I’ll look it up.lol

There's only 1 more OV weekend left before the Summer dead period that last's a month.

I don't think he is visiting anywhere else though. There's not been an article on him from a non AU site in over a month.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredst said:

In my defense, with @GwillMac6 on apparent sabbatical I have felt pressure to double-gif....

@GwillMac6 is busy finding Lebron a new team.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Forgot to mention Tiger Camp 2 is this Saturday also. This is the big camp where guys like George Pickens & Josh Marsh picked up their AU offers last year.

26 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Forgot to mention Tiger Camp 2 is this Saturday also. This is the big camp where guys like George Pickens & Josh Marsh picked up their AU offers last year.

Well in that case, I will see you there.  Time to put on the pads and show my stuff.  

6A540583-DE55-4268-8A72-1B9A2EEEF5C1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

I broke my crystal ball so 50/50 could be 70/30!

1 hour ago, abw0004 said:

Well in that case, I will see you there.  Time to put on the pads and show my stuff.  

6A540583-DE55-4268-8A72-1B9A2EEEF5C1.gif

Now that is the Golden Gut award!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

You get info & entertainment. The best of both worlds.

IMG_1240.GIF

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

I broke my crystal ball so 50/50 could be 70/30!

You just made a joke Doc even though I’m not sure you realize it. 70% is what Jeffrey Lee usually picks for Auburn getting a recruit that gas most often end up not going to Auburn.

• ellitor changed the title to Weekend Visitors & Camp (June 15-17)
2 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

It is time for him to commit.

Yes it is but I think he waits a bit longer.

• Sad 1

Think we've found a diamond in the rough 3 star. 

Edited by AUDub
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I like how his initial cut almost runs him right into the 2nd DB but he quickly adjusts and bounces around him. Nice catch, too. 

Excited about this fella.

• Like 2

He will shoot up in the rankings during the season.  I expect him to be in the slot and Worsham outside on the same side.  Gonna be hard to double team both.  I expect 60 plus catches for about 1k yards.  

Speaking of rankings I expect him to top out around a 87...

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Keiondre Jones back in town. That's visit 7 or 8 this year for him.

He still taking the FL OV?

27 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

He still taking the FL OV?

Yup but UF is not the main threat. Clemson is.

Auburn 7-on-7 passing camp notes

Here are a few notes from the 7-on-7 passing camp that took place Thursday:

• There was more talent this year than in recent years. Thirty-five teams participated in the camp. The field included programs such as Pinson Valley (Ala.), Thompson (Ala.), Hewitt-Trussville (Ala.), Colquitt County (Ga.), Eagle’s Landing (Ga.), Auburn (Ala.), Opelika (Ala.), Daphne (Ala.), Troup County (Ga.) and Callaway (Ga.).
  • The last school mentioned on that list, Callaway, was intriguing but not for the purposes of 7-on-7. Callaway guard Keiondre Jones visited for the day. That’s a fairly big development given the fact he was just on campus last weekend on an official visit. He will head to Florida on Saturday for his official there. My sources indicate Auburn leads No. 2 Clemson for the time being.
  • Auburn quarterback commit Bo Nix looked sharp, but his team fell in the semifinals to Central. Alabama quarterback commit Taulia Tagovailoa is very impressive in a 7-on-7 setting. He makes all the throws and does so with composure and ease.
  • Auburn coaches watched closely to see the performance of new wide receiver commit Ja’Varrius Johnson. They were quite pleased. Johnson is a special player whose ranking will leap big-time in the next few months.

3 tackles will visit Auburn this weekend

It’s been reported that 5-star tackle Devontae Dobbs will officially visit Auburn this weekend. That hasn’t changed. But he won’t be the only tackle to visit this week.

I’ve reported that Rhode Island tackle Xavier Truss planned to return to Auburn in June. He will make that trip this weekend. Truss will arrive on the Plains on Friday.

IMG Academy tackle and TCU commit Justin Osborne also plans to take an official visit to Auburn this weekend. He’s a prospect the Tigers have been working on for a few months.

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic