Rivals Rankings Update Week (June 11-17)

ellitor

11 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Cause ours suck 

That would seem to be a possibility when compared to others, ours are sinking and others are rising. I'll point out that I don't frequent those sites and I don't start threads about the rankings that are there. Some seem to think the rankings/ratings are important. If they didn't, there would not be any threads here about rankings.

So if the folks doing the rankings are inclined to favor certain teams, why does anyone care what the outcome looks like ?   Far as I'm concerned, another good reason not to click their sites or buy their publications.   

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

If one had risen as much as some dropped, there would be dancing in the streets. People who post here do seem to care.

Again who cares? They are a top 100 player in the nation. Is it going to devalue them that much as a player if they drop 5 spots or is it going to make them the next big thing if they gain 3 spots? As E has already stated there our times people drop or gain ground indirectly to the fact that certain players haven’t even been evaluated yet. But at the end of the day, whether they are #25 or #30 ranked in the nation they are still considered an elite athlete. 

5 hours ago, DAG said:

Again who cares? They are a top 100 player in the nation. Is it going to devalue them that much as a player if they drop 5 spots or is it going to make them the next big thing if they gain 3 spots? As E has already stated there our times people drop or gain ground indirectly to the fact that certain players haven’t even been evaluated yet. But at the end of the day, whether they are #25 or #30 ranked in the nation they are still considered an elite athlete. 

Dang Dag I'm starting to think your OK

4 hours ago, DAG said:

giphy.gif

Oh my goodness DAG...Why THAT guy as your profile pic.

33 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Oh my goodness DAG...Why THAT guy as your profile pic.

PG Version?

Because I like to let my *stuff* hang

Tray way *Stuff* !!!

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, DAG said:

PG Version?

Tray way *Stuff* !!!

giphy.gif

Who is it?

13 hours ago, DAG said:

PG Version?

Tray way *Stuff* !!!

giphy.gif

Keef > 6ix9ine

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Who is it?

Daniel Hernandez AKA 6ix9ine. He is a Spanish rapper from Flatbush, NY. I don't think you would enjoy his artistic ability much, E.  LOL

Sorry for disruption in the thread.

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't think you would enjoy his artistic ability much, E.  LOL

I like some rap. I like Eminem. Other than that my rap taste is more vintage.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Sorry for disruption in the thread.

Thread is dead anyway.

Archived