AU adds JuCo PG J’Von McCormick

CAS15

This was most welcome news to my ears.  Good work by CBP and his assts.

WDE!!!

So anyone know if we are looking into adding another player before next year? I believe we could use another big in case one of our bigs gets hurt 

9 hours ago, au302 said:

So anyone know if we are looking into adding another player before next year? I believe we could use another big in case one of our bigs gets hurt 

It looks like if Stretch can reclassify to this year the plan may be to redshirt him & also save the last scholly for a very big 2019 class where we have 4-5 leaving after this year.

• 3 months later...

was excited to see this young man during the tip off at toomer's but I guess we'll all have to wait a bit longer. Wanted to get a sneak peek at him, Doughty, and jama johnson. But we really need Jvon to be solid this season, but I also think that Samir may even steal some of Jvon's limited minutes. Samir may just be too good to keep off the floor.

2 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

was excited to see this young man during the tip off at toomer's but I guess we'll all have to wait a bit longer. Wanted to get a sneak peek at him, Doughty, and jama johnson. But we really need Jvon to be solid this season, but I also think that Samir may even steal some of Jvon's limited minutes. Samir may just be too good to keep off the floor.

Mr. Loblaw in the little time you have been on the board you seem to know a lot about the basketball program. What is your background?

17 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

Mr. Loblaw in the little time you have been on the board you seem to know a lot about the basketball program. What is your background?

Ha. Thanks! I don’t have any background in basketball or anything. Just a big AU hoops fan that just enjoys following and discussing the program. That’s about it

Archived