2020 5* PG Sharife Cooper Commits to AU! (9/27)

ellitor

2 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

giphy.gif

r5.gif

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not sleep till we kick off in Dallas from all the cocaine I will do in celebration of a cooooop commitment! Lol you down for a Miami bender @fredst !? Haha 

0264F4B8-DA65-4272-94FB-9BD73441888C.gif

16 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Per Hooks on ITAT:

"We are in fantastic shape with Cooper. It is that simple right now."

It seems this has been the case for a long time. I wonder why not pull the trigger?

1 minute ago, gravejd said:

It seems this has been the case for a long time. I wonder why not pull the trigger?

Kids & families have their own time frame for doing things.

2 minutes ago, gravejd said:

My thoughts are that he's heavily involved with Nike events, and may want to keep doing those the rest of this summer. I'm not sure when these are done, but it would seem like an Under Armour school commit may not get invites to Nike events. I don't know. I'm really not sure on this, but it's a guess. 

Have any of you ever seen a top prospect stop playing for another tournament because of schools?

13 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

My thoughts are that he's heavily involved with Nike events, and may want to keep doing those the rest of this summer. I'm not sure when these are done, but it would seem like an Under Armour school commit may not get invites to Nike events. I don't know. I'm really not sure on this, but it's a guess. 

Cole has already debunked this a couple times at least. He knows more about the AAU circuit than most of us ever will.

Also it seems like a poor business decision for Nike to turn kids away from their tourneys for being committed to Under Armour schools. Nike is going to try to sign some of them to endorsement contracts when they go pro. Seems ill advised to start off on a bad foot with the kids.

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Cole has already debunked this a couple times at least. He knows more about the AAU circuit than most of us ever will.

Also it seems like a poor business decision for Nike to turn kids away from their tourneys for being committed to Under Armour schools. Nike is going to try to sign some of them to endorsement contracts when they go pro. Seems ill advised to start off on a bad foot with the kids.

Cool, sorry @cole256 I just haven't seen your posts on it yet. That makes sense though. Doesn't make a whole lot of business sense when they see a guy who they think could play in the NBA, and just detach from him in high school. 

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not sleep till we kick off in Dallas from all the cocaine I will do in celebration of a cooooop commitment! Lol you down for a Miami bender @fredst !? Haha 

Nice try, buddy, but I found out where your secret party is and I. AM. SO. THERE.

Image result for chevy chase modern problems gif

14 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Nice try, buddy, but I found out where your secret party is and I. AM. SO. THERE.

Image result for chevy chase modern problems gif

5.gif

26 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Cool, sorry @cole256 I just haven't seen your posts on it yet. That makes sense though. Doesn't make a whole lot of business sense when they see a guy who they think could play in the NBA, and just detach from him in high school. 

I was asking to see because I was thinking maybe I'm wrong if multiple people think it or say it so I was wondering was there an example I wasn't aware of. It's cool

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

FINALLY, someone who understands and respects my appetites. 

Hahahah you know I got you fam!!! Ain't no one knows you better than your cocaine brethren. So if Coop commits we def are going to be practicing for the COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP chants that will grace Auburn Arena starting fall of 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!! LETS GOOO!!!!! I *knock on wood* cannot wait for that BAY BAY!!!!!!!

ghgh.gif

fd.gif

ghy.gif

Archived