2020 5* PG Sharife Cooper Commits to AU! (9/27)

ellitor

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Ill act like I didnt see it already lol

lol. You're fast. Was just testing to see if it worked.

He loves AU, has been to AU a million times, and loves the coach. Hopefully he pulls the trigger today and it is done.  

If not soon, it may be time to worry a little bit. 

23 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Nope!

Maybe I should have said I think he will commit to AU and it will be soon, but if he is not committed in a week, I will be nervous. Haha 

he just put "dont believe everything you hear" on his instagram story 

:(

4 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Maybe I should have said I think he will commit to AU and it will be soon, but if he is not committed in a week, I will be nervous. Haha 

I get that you will be from your original post but I won’t be no matter how long he takes Unless there becomes chatter of another team seriously in the mix. That’s not the case right now.

11 minutes ago, Jaxr29 said:

he just put "dont believe everything you hear" on his instagram story 

:(

Kids always do that when they want to build suspense. Exact same as when they say I am going to shock the world. Then proceed to go to the school that has been the favorite all along.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

What's Booker T doing in Brett Hart ring attire? 

2 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

What's Booker T doing in Brett Hart ring attire? 

Looks like Teddy Long in a wig playa.

Cambridge posted this on instagram yesterday.

8Kf01ag.jpg

I'm not sure why there is so much differing information on it but it appears that Sharife was indeed on campus.

Trying not to spin my head in crazy directions from the quote in the above pic that says, "Bad fit Bro, @Omar.Cooper". My head may just continue spinning until he commits to AU. If for any reason, Coop does not come, I will have to go see a head/heart doc.

46 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I don't like that UGA is getting involved.

But I would love if it gets their hopes up just for them to cry about it later

I don’t think we have much to worry about with Sharife but at the same time I wish he would commit. Most people close to the program seem to think this is a slam dunk and that the commitment is just a formality now. 

8 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It'd be a bad look for Crean if he couldn't get an in-state guy to be even slightly interested, Ill pat Crean on the back for that

Well, UGA has a commitment from the #1 or 2 player in the country right now who is from GA. Their recruiting class for this coming year is rated higher than ours. They are not getting Kessler and lets hope Coop pulls the trigger for AU. 

Archived