2 players among fastest

aubiefifty

1 hour ago, EclecticTiger said:

This is what impresses/intrigues me most about your son. In fact, I would put his speed/talent third behind his work ethic/heart (1), his support/upbringing and the character it has created and will continue to nurture (2). He has been very fortunate to have received this from both his biological family, as well as to be able to now receive it from his newly adopted AU Family. 

Good job to you and your family for raising a fine young man, as hard as it is especially these days. I look forward to watching his accomplishments and growth, both on the field and off, in the coming years. 

In case you can’t tell, I’m really excited or his potential (and to watch him gash and punish  those two schools who so badly need a good humility enema). 

WDE!

Thank you so much, you and me both lol. Ive heard that he is already well known around the campus and that the upper classmen, strength coaches and regular coaches love him, he seems to have impressed a lot of folks already. On top of that we speak often but our 2hour FT the other day, further lets me know where his mind set is right now and listening got me even more excited about the season. I appreciate the love and support from everyone that has been positive during this transition. People are doubting him because they feel he is small and this is the SEC.... just know this, that you may see him playing sooner than you may think and he isn't afraid of anything that the SEC has to offer. He is fearless, so I just advise him to play smart and he will be fine. Again, I thank you!

40 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

Thank you so much, you and me both lol. Ive heard that he is already well known around the campus and that the upper classmen, strength coaches and regular coaches love him, he seems to have impressed a lot of folks already. On top of that we speak often but our 2hour FT the other day, further lets me know where his mind set is right now and listening got me even more excited about the season. I appreciate the love and support from everyone that has been positive during this transition. People are doubting him because they feel he is small and this is the SEC.... just know this, that you may see him playing sooner than you may think and he isn't afraid of anything that the SEC has to offer. He is fearless, so I just advise him to play smart and he will be fine. Again, I thank you!

One of those (many, for me) Like and Thanks.

Silly system won't let me do both.

43 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

so I just advise him to play smart and he will be fine

That's the key. We play a few teams who will make it their mission to prove he's not SEC ready. He just needs to avoid any of the cheap crap they try to pull and leave them in the dust wherever he can. The one thing he can be certain of is that every other Tiger on that field has his back.

3 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

That's the key. We play a few teams who will make it their mission to prove he's not SEC ready. He just needs to avoid any of the cheap crap they try to pull and leave them in the dust wherever he can. The one thing he can be certain of is that every other Tiger on that field has his back.

Well,

maybe the LSU game? They might not be so supportive.

WDE

44 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Well,

WDE

And they might be one of those teams who get a little "extracurricular" to prove he doesn't belong.

46 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Well,

WDE

We were rather supportive of all the Tigers we played with and against last season. Probably enhanced the draft status of several Clemson DLs.

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Guy his size has probably had to work harder than everyone else his entire life to be taken seriously.   JMO but work ethic would never have crossed my mind as a problem for a kid like this...….Setting a good example for the rest of his class. 

12 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Guy his size has probably had to work harder than everyone else his entire life to be taken seriously.   JMO but work ethic would never have crossed my mind as a problem for a kid like this...….Setting a good example for the rest of his class. 

Most definitely! Respect is not given in his case, its earned & he most definitely a well respected player around S. Florida. 

1 hour ago, McLoofus said:

We were rather supportive of all the Tigers we played with and against last season. Probably enhanced the draft status of several Clemson DLs.

But didn't we beat all, er, MO?

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

I'm afraid that I don't follow

Sorry. Schedule seemed infested with Tigers last season, but Missouri was the only one we beat?

Just now, AUld fAUx@ said:

Sorry. Schedule seemed infested with Tigers last season, but Missouri was the only one we beat?

Ahhh, forgot about that one. We were actually very unkind to them. Kudos to the stuff for that one.

Archived