Null

Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2019 4* SF Isaac Okoro

18 offers including AU, Bama, Clemson, Gators, UGA, Memphis, NC St., Texas, & Purdue among others
All 5 picks have him going to AU

27 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Chances on landing this guy?

Looks promising as implied in the OP.

41 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Looks promising as implied in the OP.

Didn't see the all 5 picks part. Thank you for calling attention to that. Will read more carefully

Would love to land Okoro. We are going to have some big time holes to fill after this season and he'd be a great addition.

Spencer, Bryce, and Dunbar will be gone for sure

Wiley will likely leave considering he was actually invited to the combine this year.

Danjel might leave too -- he's been in college for quite some time now and may want to try his hand at earning a paycheck

If Chuma blows up he could leave, and then who knows if someone wants to transfer out.

That's potentially 6 players in the rotation leaving us. We will be in for a rebuilding year after this season but it shouldn't be nearly as rocky as any of Bruce's first few seasons now that we are actually on solid footing IMO. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Would love to land Okoro. We are going to have some big time holes to fill after this season and he'd be a great addition.

Spencer, Bryce, and Dunbar will be gone for sure

Wiley will likely leave considering he was actually invited to the combine this year.

Danjel might leave too -- he's been in college for quite some time now and may want to try his hand at earning a paycheck

If Chuma blows up he could leave, and then who knows if someone wants to transfer out.

That's potentially 6 players in the rotation leaving us. We will be in for a rebuilding year after this season but it shouldn't be nearly as rocky as any of Bruce's first few seasons now that we are actually on solid footing IMO. 

Don't see Chuma leaving after this year. Realisticlly you are looking at 4-5 departures which makes the 2019 class very important. If Stretch reclassifies I wanted to use the last open scholly for a big that could play immediately. I still want that but only if it's a GT that will be off the books when the 2019 class comes in so we could use the scholly again. 

5 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't see Chuma leaving after this year. Realisticlly you are looking at 4-5 departures which makes the 2019 class very important. If Stretch reclassifies I wanted to use the last open scholly for a big that could play immediately. I still want that but only if it's a GT that will be off the books when the 2019 class comes in so we could use the scholly again. 

I hope you're right. And he certainly may not, but I wasn't envisioning us having this much turnover this year, so when it comes to hoops I try to expect the unexpected. I agree with everything you're saying though. When will we know about Stretch?

15 minutes ago, Tiger said:

When will we know about Stretch?

No clue. Haven't seen a time frame.