2019 S Kendarian Handy-Holly (Minnesota Transfer)

Maverick.AU

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

Clayfucious

No offense but that sounds like some kind of weird disease. LOL

41 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

He who is on his high horse eventually falls off

I rode a high horse once. So boring. All it wanted to do was stand around and eat oats. 

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I rode a high horse once. So boring. All it wanted to do was stand around and eat oats. 

That's what happens when a smart horse encounters an inexperienced rider.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

That's what happens when a smart horse encounters an inexperienced rider.

The fact that you completely missed my joke... well, not surprising in the least. And that's actually not an insult.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mikey said:

Just as use of profanity reveals a poor vocabulary, use if gifs reveals poor writing skills.

But gifs have some entertainment value I think. I will, however, concede that your command of the written word is nonpareil here at aufamily and, truth be told, almost Shakespearean.

I also have no idea what any of this has to do with Auburn football/recruiting so I’ll stop there, lol.

P.S. I think you meant to write “use *of* gifs”, lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bigbird said:

If this is true I might give Fitzgerald or Faulkner a run for their money as a great American wordsmith.

P.S. Thanks for the link @bigbird- the phrase “—- dumpster” just made it into my repertoire after reading it ?.

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, fredst said:

..... I will, however, concede that your command of the written word is nonpareil here at aufamily and, truth be told, almost Shakespearean.

You state the obvious!

Quote:" I also have no idea what any of this has to do with Auburn football/recruiting so I’ll stop there, lol."

That's because the subject is gifs and the vast majority gifs posted here have nothing to do with AU football/recruiting.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, Mikey said:

Just as use of profanity reveals a poor vocabulary, use if gifs reveals poor writing skills.

338c9c18068645b3f5510ae349d16fae.gif

Edited by AUsince72
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2

image.jpeg

trying to keep it clean before it gets out of hand!

Nice pick up for sure though!

WDE!!

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 8:34 AM, Mikey said:

47E977A5-CB8F-4789-8B1F-AAF812369D10.gif

Had to yank your chain a little there.  You need to let loose!  This is the good time of the year for this forum!  All of the negative people have gone back into hibernation.  It’s party time.

578B75F2-1E09-4B25-89FE-12FDD19ED0F7.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/16/2018 at 4:43 PM, McLoofus said:

The fact that you completely missed my joke... well, not surprising in the least. And that's actually not an insult.

I got your joke Loof. Reminded me of a lesser known but perhaps equally apropos saying from Confucius: “He who most often posts like a grumpy a—h—  may actually just be a grumpy a—h—“. Confucius was one wise dude....

Edited by fredst
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, fredst said:

I got your joke Loof. Reminded me of a lesser known but perhaps equally apropos saying from Confucius: “He who most often posts like a grumpy a—h—  may actually just be a grumpy a—h—“. Confucius was one wise dude....

I knew Confucius he was not as wise as you guys think. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

But, did he like PBR?....?

4 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Did the historians get it wrong? Is it really Golfucius?

Edited by ellitor
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

• ellitor changed the title to S Kendarian Handy-Holly transferrihttps://www.aufamily.com/forums/topic/162799-s-kendarian-handy-holly-transferring-to-au-walk-on/ng to AU! (Walk On)
  • ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...

Per al.com:

Former Auburn football safety Kendarian Handy-Holly has been off the roster since 2018, after suffering a concussion during fall camp in 2018. He retired from football for medical reasons, his father Lev Holly told AL.com.

Handy-Holly, who also played at Jackson High School in Alabama, transferred to Auburn after playing his freshman season at the University of Minnesota.

Handy-Holly played in eight games during his true freshman season at Minnesota, and had 12 tackles and a fumble recovery. He was set to walk-on at Auburn this upcoming season, after sitting out 2018 due to NCAA regulations.

Handy-Holly was the No. 28 player in the state of Alabama in the Class of 2017, and the No. 38 safety, according to 247Sports. He had 28 offers coming out of high school, including 11 from Power 5 schools.

He remains enrolled at Auburn as he pursues his degree.

“Health is way more important than football,” Lev Holly said. “So he’s good, he’s good.”

• Like 1